Losing trust in Enlisted developers

Recently, I feel like the community and I have been let down by empty promises by the Enlisted developers. I had hoped that the Elbe day bundle was just a 1 time thing, but a trend is starting to appear; Whenever the developers reply with the word “soon”, it recently translates to NEVER. The Red PPS-42 has still not been changed, and it has already been around 4 working days since it was promised to be fixed. I sincerely hope that the Enlisted developers stop making empty promises, as it is better not to make promises that making false ones.

Elbe Day bundle never came out.

Red PPS-42 looks like tech tree version, captured on most updated game version

13 Likes

Would also like to add that they still have not added the vertical stabiliser for the M4A1 with the 76mm cannon.

13 Likes

I also loved this announcement :smiley:
Remember the No Step Back event that followed?
MKb go tratatata
MP-717 go brrrrt
Kiraly go chachacha

3 Likes

All Sherman variants should have a stab, not just the M4A1 btw

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, I also remember that mg34 was characterized as “accurate”, although its scatter is the biggest dispersion in the game after mg42 (0.65 and 0.68).
The m1919 next to it has a scatter of 0.4 (although m1919 not accurate at all IRL).
It would be worthwhile to make the accuracy of mg34 adequate, because it is an extremely accurate machine gun irl
P.S. And yes, the mg34\42 has the biggest penalty to shooting on the move - 45 units. For example the heavier and uncomfortable m1919 has only 30

9 Likes

Yes of course, all Shermans should have stab, because it is realistic, and all the variants of the mg34 should have good accuracy

1 Like

While this may be true in real life and War Thunder, so far only the M4A1 (76)W Sherman variant is advertised with having a vertical stabiliser. If we are talking historical accuracy, the 75mm Shermans and M24 Chaffee should also get the M61 APCBC shell.

1 Like

Even if they reduced the MG 34’s accuracy, it will still be garbage relative to the FG 42 in context of the general MG movement inaccuracy and unable to prone to reduce recoil nerfs. A maxed out MG cannot one-shot a vitality player, while an FG 42 can. A buff would be nice though, to make MGs more viable, but I will still be sticking with my 9 man FG 42 squads. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, first of all, the damage of machine guns is enough to kill with one shot.
Secondly, yes I made a thread about weapon damage logic, where I proposed to make a bonus to damage for all weapons 20% (not 10% for machine guns).
Third, I think fg is an overrated weapon. Large horizontal recoil, now a huge flame when fired, mediocre accuracy for a rifle (0.44, while the gewehr - 0.28) magazine size allows bots to spend half of your ammo.
If the mg34 was accurate and didn’t have that insane penalty to accuracy when shooting on the move (even when you’re barely moving), I’d use it a lot more often

2 Likes

And they should
No reason to pick and choose

2 Likes

I wouldnt say “losing trust” altough I admit that the missing Elbe day pack disappointed me.
No statement, nothing. Just shadowed by May Sale which was reduced to Berlin (and premium), wow.
If they are unable to fix it, then take all the squads the bundle included and put them on sale for 70% or something. Cant be that hard to be honest.

3 Likes

A Vitality player has 13.6 HP points, while a maxed out MG does 13.2 damage at <10m. The perk in question btw:
Vitality
Also, some anecdotal evidence: While using a BAR, I could not one-shot a Vitality enemy (being controlled by a friend in a private custom lobby) to the body. Only to the head did the Vitality enemy get one-shotted by my BAR.

Regarding your opinion on weapon choices, to each their own I suppose. All those downsides you listed I do agree with, but the damage alone, combined with full auto is why I use the FG 42. While in a custom lobby in a friend, managed to one-shot Vitality enemy up to 35-ish metres (used a capture point to measure distance). Also, I get 9 guys with FG 42, while only 7 with SMGs or MGs.

1 Like

For me, it’s the multiple broken promises and missing features that makes me really question the integrity of the developers. These are just 3 instances so far, which is a small sample space. Just hoping they start delivering on their promises is all.

agreed.

Yeah, I don’t know why the developers insist on giving stock shells to all the tanks, aside from premium tanks and Stalingrad tanks that is. Maybe to make premiums with better shell choices and features? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

or fixed the m1 bazooka its been broken since launch with its 30 mm head and 2 mm of pen
when it should be 60mm war head and 3inches of pen not 2mm which is why it cant kill a fucking puma or anything

1 Like

as it should be the heavier the gun the less recoil it has

1 Like

This is not recoil.
These are penalties to firing in the move The heavier the weapon, the harder it is to do so, so the m1919 should have the highest penalty.
And speaking of recoil you are right mg34 with a 75 drum heavier than its predecessor and should have less recoil. You are right to point out

1 Like

as there should be im real tired of mg 34 lasers

the 1919 is heavier than both mg 34 and 42 so it should have less recoil than both of them

2 Likes

i myself am not to sure if they are going to stay with this game or just dip