Lone Fighter mode is no longer available as an option?

How can I fulfill the Lone Fighter demand in daily tasks if it is no longer accessible? I attempted it in several different Campaigns today and it was not one of the options, yet it was demanded as a daily task today.

7 Likes

Please read the news on custom lobbies from today

1 Like

Ruined a good game. No reason we only can play lone fighters in Custom Matches. Too many people, maps are too big, different armies (who do you shoot at?), tanks/planes everywhere…

Please please please bring back Lone fighters as it were before and custom matches can be something totally separate.

8 Likes

Sorry to break it to you but LF was largely unpopular which is why there were many bots and many requests to get rid of those bots players from LF

1 Like

Yep… why the hell is lone fighter removed??? This is fucking SHIT!!!

6 Likes

lol They removed LF but the daily mission is still there? gg lmfao

3 Likes

They should just bring back the regular lone fighters, the custom matches that people set up seems to be mostly circus matches where the teams make no sense. Unfortunately I can’t host myself (failed to create room: SERVER_ERROR_GENERIC).

5 Likes

good news is that customs do count for the BP missions

2 Likes

It’s not unpopular. As you can see, many people including myself mained that mode.

7 Likes

Exactly. At some point, someone just said this mode wasn’t popular, and that’s how it has already stuck.

I played Lone Fighter from start, because squad bots they were very dumb and I like top play more as a soldier than a baby sister.
but with last updates (Thats hide HUD and many other things), i leave playing LF.
Why ?, because this LF mode, in the current state, separated a lot from the squad behavior (which was not the case at the beginning)
It’s like they wanted to put a realistic soldier mode into a battle where most of the soldiers are playing in a more arcade-like mode.

1 Like

This is unreal, I am so pissed. I could understand not wanting to really develop it further but why REMOVE IT??? It is the only thing about this game that kept me running it, I hate the squads mode. The bots are not good enough to carry the game and they are really chaotic. Garbage decision.

4 Likes

I hated it in the start but once they added hardcore mode it became a good change of pace from playing regular squads mode. Friendly fire on and not seeing those annoying skulls made this game a lot better.

6 Likes

Its anoying that they took it down, i have played nothing else but now i have to connect to funcking custom matches for no good reason

5 Likes

You won’t find any decent matches in custom games either. The bot limit of 20 prevents you from just starting one and play as you wait for people to join, unless you enjoy empty maps.

1 Like

this is stupid why they removed lone soldier . playing ing squad mode like playing with bots …

3 Likes

because LF was largely dead mode, since it was filled with bot players even after they made it into a hardcore mode

1 Like

I’ve played nothing but Lone fighters. It was an awesome gameplay. You were on the place, scared for your life (because there was no reincarnation into near soldier.), and just like the guys back then, you didn’t know anything apart from what you’ve seen, or heard. You didn’t know, if you hit somebody, you had to guess, and you couldn’t just fire a burst of rounds into the battlements, as there could’ve been some friends of yours. That’s what made it special and awesome. It locked me into the game.
Now It’s just another FPS game, apart from that It’s free, and it has beautiful visuals. But where is the magic of the feeling, like you are actually on the place?
I get that they didn’t want to run a mode, that didn’t have many players, but It’s enormly sad for me.
I hope, that some day, when Enlisted will have more players, some might prefer ultra realistic ww2 gameplay, and Gaijin will drop the Lone fighters mode again.
Thanks

3 Likes

here the truth, it was always like that since hardcore cod existed which is like the modernized LF while the original LF was just another cookie cutter FPS with a fast TTK

I think they need put it back in and the people who dont like it dont have to play it.

1 Like