How to create a bug report

Game Client Crashes
  1. The client version of the game in the topic title (1.xx.x.xx). Problem description
  2. Steps to reproduce the problem. Be structured - specify how oftens it happens.
  3. Screenshot of the error attached to the report. Screenshot must be done by using the game features (PrtScr button) and shouldnt be renamed because it will significantly facilitate the search for the desired place in the game log.
  4. Logs form the game client (.clog) which are located in following folder: *Game Folder*\.logs~enlisted. In case of a crash-dump you need to attach 3 files in addition (.clog; .gz; .dmp; .zip), the DxDiag of your PC (Win +R → type DxDiag → Enter → “Save all data” → get the dxdiag.txt file) → upload the file to the forum.
  5. If you have issues with the game launcher please attach: Launcher logs (loader). Launcher logs are stored in the game folder: *Game Folder*\.launcher_log
Graphics

Before reporting the bug please read this information.
Update the system drivers (AMD or NVIDIA drivers).
Disable the following software (if you have them): iz3d, fxaa injector, sweet fx
Try to reproduce the problem once again.

1. The client version of the game in the topic title (1.xx.x.xx). Problem description
  2. Steps to reproduce the problem. Be structured - specify how oftens it happens.
  3. Screenshot of the error attached to the report. Screenshot must be done by using the game features (PrtScr button) and shouldnt be renamed because it will significantly facilitate the search for the desired place in the game log.
  4. Logs form the game client (.clog) which are located in following folder: *Game Folder*\.logs~enlisted. In case of a crash-dump you need to attach 3 files in addition (.clog; .gz; .dmp; .zip), the DxDiag of your PC (Win +R → type DxDiag → Enter → “Save all data” → get the dxdiag.txt file) → upload the file to the forum.
  5. If the bug is related to vehicle models or any other historical discrepancies please provide us the additional information. For example operating manuals, repair manuals, official drawings, photos from authorised archives.
  6. In case of performance issues (game freezes, FPS drops, etc) we will need a performance log.
  7. To create such a log you will need to start the game, enter a battle and press left ALT + F11 to enable or disable the log recording. At the moment of performance drop you will need to mark the time in the log by a single press of the F11 button.
  8. Without an enabled log recording, the log will be useless.
  9. We will not be able to figure out your problem without a performance log.
Sound
  5. If you have issues with the game launcher please attach: Launcher logs (loader). Launcher logs are stored in the game folder: *Game Folder*\.launcher_log
Text & Interface
Missions
  4. Logs form the game client (.clog) which are located in following folder: Game Folder.logs~enlisted. In case of a crash-dump you need to attach 3 files in addition (.clog; .gz; .dmp; .zip), the DxDiag of your PC (Win +R → type DxDiag → Enter → “Save all data” → get the dxdiag.txt file) → upload the file to the forum.
  5. If you have issues with the game launcher please attach: Launcher logs (loader). Launcher logs are stored in the game folder: Game Folder.launcher_log
Maps
AI Behaviour
Balance and Further Development

Remember! To start Enlisted you will need DirectX 11 support!

Please note that the administrators do not inform the author of the bug report about the projected time when the reported bug will be taken for review nor when it will be fixed. It may take a lengthy time to fix as it may depend on many technical factors. In some cases (for example if the problem can be solved only in several technical steps) the status of the bug report may change with a delay.

17 Likes
No Progress/XP
Map bug in Beloe Lake
Bug(stuck) capturing point
Mg-34, Panzer two bug, Screen on fire in the menu
[Feedback] Closed Alpha
Bug report
Logistics not working
Bug terrain
Buffer lock error
P-38 cockpit is bugged [0.1.17.66]
Game crashing after login screen
Foliage Bug
My game freezes for a few seconds every minute or so
Some things with the I-153
Fatal Error
The sniper mosin scope
The bolt-action rifle became a semi-automatic rifle
A bug i found
[0.1.19.41] Mg34 on the Panther G is broken
Game crashes right when I run the game during the clouds screen
My game has had 3 fatal error crashes so far today
The Game Is Super Laggy Now
EXP bug
Aiming down when doing nothing
Mosin M91/30 instant reload
坦克的同轴机枪射击bug
Prone not working
My client seems broken
Kar98k is not visible in the menu
Fps issues
[0.1.17.35] Engineer Squad randomly unable to build AA / AT despite having unlocked the ability through tech tree
Tank Turret
Error 8111000B:
Game Crashes Every 15 Minutes After Updates
New update thread
Problems with going throw opened windows and doors
Wallglitch on point B Swamps of Reviers
Weird effect
Considerable fps drop after update
Mortar , AP mine inventory bug
(0.1.10.64) Several of my soldiers are disabled and can't be used
Stuck under floor in house
Stability Issues with new Windows 10 Update
Mouse continuously tracking to the top left of the screen
(0.1.17.76) Managed_Squad_Soldier return error: Not found soldiers at squad list code: -32500
Hackers/exploit/bug
Strange Bug where you are stuck spinning in circles
SSD Problems
A whole lot of ammo
Rally point spawned my team in a bridge
Error
Not enough memory to allocate 16 million terrabytes... (18446744054703275320 bytes)
Guns start to empty their magazine randomly
Cant play the game
Monestary invasion, tank spawn
Black Screen bug
Did double throw granade just revived?
Game Crashing
Viskovo Invasion
Idle judgment and loss control
Enlisted launcher don't stop loading
MG nests Glich you into map
Crash to desktop, no error given
坦克bug
*Bug Report* Stuck on Loading Screen after every match. Ending Sub to this game
Upolaf Update: 2 Month Beta Test Feedback
On of my bots appeared as a dwarf in 3rd person
Soldier Uniform Changes Verdict
HELP: is there a way to remove the zoom while aiming?
Pz. III J aka "get stuck"
Your hand grenades can instantly destroy self-built sandbag walls
"Video driver hung and restarted. Texture quality has been reduced."
Enlisted causing System Crash - Unplayable
Getting shot through walls
New customization glitch
Still no one care and fix the fucking bug of windows
Bug problem
登陆错误(Ошибка входа в систему)(login error)
When fix fucking P-38g
Are you F***ing kidding me Gaijin you still haven't fixed this!
Spectating myself?
Under the Floor
UI & in-battle Bug
[Feedback] Closed Alpha
Black screen
Wrong Aircraft and pilot designation for aircraft unit
Black screen bug
Enlisted Modification of weapon speed Report
Crash Report
Able to hear a squad's comms and talk to them from outside of their squad, while I'm not in a squad or in-game
Menu bug
Sniper View Being Blocked
Every 2nd time i spawn a plane, i cant see the gunsight (it aims super low) Any thoughts?
Bug Issues Ive Had (Usually With Video Proof If Needed)
Achivment not vorking lvl V soldier
Random lightissues
Squad Management Bug
Plane sights
SpringfieldA4 scope horizontal line gets a blurred outline at certain surfaces
Troop lvl
Spawned with no driver, just a gunner in t-60 squads mode
Weapons Visible Through Walls
P38 automatically tries to fly East when I set up my controllers
[0.1.19.13] Flames on my screen
Problem with tanks and assists (0.1.17.35)
Bug - in practice mode says that squad is dead and cannot play with it
Multiple models of units inside of each other in main menu. (Also shiny guns)
Help, stuck on deployment
I didn't get any exp from playing a match
All Wearpon reload after all shoot and intinity reload
Bolt action rifles I picked up fire continuously
Teleportation. Not sure it's the ping problem
(0.1.17.59) On some maps, aircraft ammunition is refilled incorrectly
P 38 Cockpit BUG !UNPLAYBLE!
Janneks crash
RMB stopped working in game
Buttons stop working and can cause you to be unable to leave the game via in-game Exiting
Airplane camera zoomed
D day , BIG anti naval Guns
Super Ultrawide bug in main menu
Aircraft shaking uncontrolably
[0.1.17.58] Playing The Ju188 kicks you from the battle
Cant launch the game
Weapons Modification
Is the game so lag after the fix or it's just me?
BUG, mortar can get infinite times of ammo on certain ammo box
Login screen will not connect to server