Hello im a new player and wanted to graphic settings for more fps

i have the whole profile ‘low’ and i still get 20 fps
specs ryzen 3 3250u
8bg ram
2gb vram

plsss help me

-Make your game always run with “High Priority” as a process-

1. Open the Registry Editor (as administrator) by typing “regedit” (no quotes) into the Windows search bar and right clicking it;
  2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options;
  3. Right click on this folder and create a new key called “enlisted.exe” (no quotes);
  4. Right click on the new enlisted.exe folder and create a key called “PerfOptions” (no quotes);
  5. Right click on the new PerfOptions folder and create a new DWORD (32 bit) called “CpuPriorityClass” (no quotes);
  6. Double click on CpuPriorityClass in the right hand window and change the value to 3;

DISCLAIMER : Simple one time regedit to bypass EAC restrictions. Also works for every game/program regardless if it uses EAC or not.
-Disabling Windows 10 Fullscreen Optimizations-

1. Right Click “enlisted.exe” Shortcut and go to “Compatibility Tab”;
  2. :ballot_box_with_check: the “Disable Fullscreen Optimizations”;
  3. Click “Apply” then Click “Ok”;

DISCLAIMER: Windows added the feature to allow applications to run using fullscreen but to still have ALT+TAB and other windowed proprieties. A mix of best of both worlds but in this case we want TRUE FULLSCREEN cuz we are sigma males/females in here.
Worth also trying this as a fix for the LSD/Black Screen game bugs but I myself haven’t encountered either of those so I can’t say if it will work or not.
-Changing your graphical performance settings for Enlisted-

1. Open the Settings app from the Start menu and click the “System” category;
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the “Display” page which appears. Click the “Graphics settings” link;
  3. Under “Graphics performance preference” select “Desktop app” category then click “Browse” and add both the Enlisted Client ( Enlisted\win64\enlisted.exe ) and Gaijin Smart Launcher ( Enlisted\launcher.exe ) to the app list;
  4. Click the “Options” tab under each and select “High Performance” then hit Save;

DISCLAIMER: Both your AMD/Nvidia GPU software should already auto-detect games and run them accordingly but this setting is definetly worth checking out if you have a laptop as those use switchable graphics.

1 Like

I have almost the same PC, and the game runs at more than 100 fps… you are doing something wrong, use amd super resolution, lower the graphics, use razer cortex if you want, the game is very well optimized

is that ryzen 3 with vega 8 graphics, because mine is vega 3 and always latest version driver