Game found. Waiting for connection

Same

1 Like

dude this issue has over 2 weeks it should have been fixed by now

-_-

3 Likes

Finally. This issue which has happened on consoles for a long time and quite frequently will be fixed because it’s affecting PC.

Or… hopefully fixed that is.

1 Like

You should expect mods and helpers play the actual game so they already know of what is going on.

1 Like

Also every 3-4 matches on PS5

1 Like

Yes, I have had this issue at least half the time I played over the last 2-3 days.

Pressing cancel and the looking for another game was usualy enough.

However if you are playing in a group you can quit the game and restart to join their game.

1 Like

For a moment, I thought it was just here. Since I usually quit most of my games, I thought it might be some kind of quit bug by desertion.

This happened to me too and i play solo, mostly happened in BR5 matches

WoW, seems this thread is getting really heated up

So it wasn’t just me @Ixussss

3 Likes

I just cancel then it connects.

in my experience today, it’s basically any game not solo on NA server. I can send a clog if truly needed.

This is an unreasonable pain in the ass. I did it a few times today and then just gave up on the game for now.

3 Likes

There was a few attempted fixes before this, and players barely giving clogs hasn’t helped
We should have a final fix on Monday

1 Like

What’s a clog file?

Yeah shits getting mad annoying

I asked the same thing. If they need help fixing, I would be glad to send files but I dont have any idea what they need. A link to the info would be helpful …

I found this about what is in the file
PSA about clog files - Mess Room - Enlisted — official forum

But for some, when you hit cancel it throws the player out of the game. It does not happen when I am solo, just team and I canotn ‘rejoin’ if I hit cancel

Lots of things should ne fixed. Falls on managmenr. Testers not doing their jobs. Too busy hiring friends and not qualified people.

Client logs (file extension: .clog) are files generated by the client and show a reflection of all the actions a user has performed in one game session. As soon as the launcher initialises the start of the game, a new client log is being started, which is finalised when the client is closed (the game session ends). Besides recording the actions of the user, it also records the client-side calculations and has a built-in error catching system that will allow the technical administration to identify game code or synchronisation issues efficiently.

you can read more here

1 Like

Oh thanks