Event's tab not present in the main menu

The events tab should be above the Fiery November tab in the main menu but it’s not there. I have this issue on Xbox one and PC. Game build is 0.2.2.104. I want to play custom games but I can’t due to the events tab not being present. Has anybody else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Thank you.

I’m not joking, but have you tried turning it off and back on again? I play on pc, same game build, and started the game up just to check when I saw this, and it’s right where it’s supposed to be.

I have, still have the same issue

1 Like

It’s also worth mentioning that I downloaded the game yesterday, could that have anything to do with it?

Hmm idk, i seem to have it, strange
ok i just clicked on it, and it says No Events At This time

This is what I get

ok i just clicked on it, and it says No Events At This time

The tab should still be there, and I can’t get into custom games because of it

Even if it was there, it still says no events at this time, so your not missing anything

Does that mean that custom games aren’t available at this time either?

there was a thing about it being exploited a few days ago, i guess is why, i really don’t know, sorry

Ok, thank you for your help. What surprises me most is that nobody else seems to have had this issue, as I’m sure it would have been reported if they had.

Nah, it should still be in there

Try to validate your game file in the launcher

1 Like

Ok now i have a problem, not that i even played customs battle, since being introduced, but i get, when i click on events tab, No events at this time ?
Edit, ok nvm, i see the custom thing now, my bad

1 Like

That’s so weird, I’m having this issue on PC and Xbox One. Could there be regional restrictions? I’m in the UK.

I really have no idea bro, never played the mode, and i have the tab, so idk what your issue could be, if you verified/validate files etc.

I did that too. Maybe it’ll show up after the Fiery November challenges update. Thank you for your time.

Np, wish i could of helped you, but, to be missing on PC and your console sounds weird.

Ok i got to ask lol
This will be a stab in the dark, are they both on at same time? on same account? and you were going to battle yourself, or with friend?, forgive me if i am way off base here, its all i could think off