End of the Smolensk operation

With the selection available in this style of event… three would have been nice, two is expected, four would be generous…

I don’t remember last time the snail was generous…

2 Likes

When had the snail ever been generous?

2 Likes

Excellent! There are prizes available for both sides of the conflict to choose from! It’s fair and makes everyone love the game! There could be at least three weapon exchange orders to make this event even more exciting! Thanks also for making swords available! :star_struck:

2 Likes

There are two of them. You can get both weapons or two copies of each.

2 Likes

I had put two by mistake; it’s been fixed now! :saluting_face:

1 Like

I have an RTX 3060, and since the new update, DX12 seems to be completely broken for me. After logging in, I just get stuck on the cloudy loading screen and it never loads into the main menu. DX11 works fine, but DX12 won’t get past the loading screen.

Please fix it

No thanks. I’ve had several for years and enjoy it as is.

woah another t-34 m1943 image when in game we only have the 57 and l11 versions, how cool

Seeing how Warthunder Infantry WW2 testing was already officially started today, can you add tickets to that as an event reward instead of some peashooters?

more swords : D

enlisted is terminated now… if this is actually true

it cant be…

oh God…

Couldn’t they just make the swords direct rewards? I mean, hardly i can consider choosing a sword over a gun, And… how good are both weapons? Could someone who has them share their experience?

This event is great too, but I wish there were more events specifically for USSR BR5. Also, I hope we could get more event exchange cards. :+1:

No komerade

we need OT-34 (1942)
image

This is the worse news I’ve ever heard. Now it seems like their milking us for our money, hoping to get the last drops before killing enlisted it seems