Battle Pass: Ninth Season of 2026

Say That To SVT 38 is a Best tier 3 Semi auto

5 Likes

I disagree soccer is fun asf

1 Like

That’s because it’s a “gift” for the soviets citizens

1 Like

Lmao. Fair enough

They keep tossing out BR4 stuff, fully knowing no one plays BR4.

11 Likes

@MajorMcDonalds besides balkenkreuz on tanks, three more questions:

  1. Why does the picture show Normandy air battle if this colorway and markings with the yellow tail stripe are historically from the Eastern Front?
  2. Why are the crosses on the wings thin white if they seem to have been historically fat white-black?
  3. Why is the JG54 emblem missing from this skin?

72358_8_element03-en (1)



image

13 Likes

such a disappointement they give a BR4 weapon not a BR3? the dev knows that BR4 is a dead BR right?

4 Likes

update just happened

6 Likes

link pls. been playing WD. ill be playing enlisted again when the major update gets live

1 Like

huh, i mean like if u go onto the game its ready, but its just not been announced

2 Likes

Screenshot (2725)

7 Likes

M2 HB on a willys Jeep ?

Well, Well, Well…

7 Likes

well well well event incoming

3 Likes

Looks like some surprise BR and Balancing chnages are coming as well.

8 Likes

Idk how to feel about this. I hope it good

1 Like

Nice. I hope that this is not the only one.

However I also think that these changed should have been announced during the test servers.

4 Likes

I agree, though they might have skipped that because there is always someone complaining about BR changes, even if 99% people agree, there will always be that one guy that cries a river…

4 Likes

this new update scramble up my squad line up. g41 still no changes

2 Likes

Well italy did capture ZH-32’s from ethiopia. And germany already have ZH-29’s, and they have ZB-26’s so you can just combine them really.

I know, this is why I worded as “big users”.
Despite German waffenarmament programs using the ZH design to further their own programs, neither the Wehrmacht or SS has any official use of these guns.
Only Italy had captured some ZH-32 from Ethiopia, but Ethiopia only had about 100 or so to begin with.

In a similar way, Japan did not purchase its own ZH rifles, but captured them from China. China had bought and received ~100 ZH-29 and between 100 or 150 ZH-32 rifles.
The claim to give this gun to Axis is just as weak as giving it to Japan. The only difference is that there many semi-auto rifles prototypes Axis could still get, while Japan is scrapping the barrel.

1 Like