Are you F***ing kidding me Gaijin you still haven't fixed this!

Inside a god damn building again!

4 Likes

Why should they fix it, hm?

Because it makes the game feel even more broken and annoying to play when the spawns don’t work properly, and sarcasm isn’t appreciated oh and also, they’re asking us to maybe pay money for this shit.

3 Likes

I also don’t understand how they can create new companies for a mandatory donation, when the old content works like this in your screenshot. They need to bring at least something to normal quality and then expand the content …
This is a common problem. As well as the fact that the whole squad at the first respawn just gets stuck in textures. Shame

2 Likes

Asking too much my dude, just wait till they fix it in the " Make Enlisted a Better place #300" next year or something. I mean seriously take a look at the G41 reload animation for instance, its been in the game since how long? Is it really that hard to fix or they have no idea its bugged?

3 Likes

what is with people in breaking into a random tanks house, kids these days SMH :triumph:

2 Likes

Hey, the door was open. :smirk:

2 Likes

maybe they just read reports if they are made the right way or need client (clog files) from some types of bugs to know how they can reproduce them / fix them.
maybe they dont find it a priority right now
maybe there arent much players asking for it

who knows :wink:

i dont know , we expect and demand so much yet we as community are unable to do a proper bug report .

i had the op Bug once in berlin like 1 year ago or so, i though they had fixed it.

2 Likes

oh my bad, did’t know that was your house sorry

this one is server side, so clog would not help much. they just need to check tank spawn locations on omer (and its variations).

also get tanks track movement… had one side of tiger E stuck in small crater and couldnt move it one bit.

1 Like

Hi, still need the necessary files. Also a bit less swearing please. With that said good night!

I dont know man, maybe I’m wrong but G41 animation bug reports has been here long enough.

2 Likes

i know, i visit the forum alot :slight_smile:

but still: https://forum.enlisted.net/t/how-to-create-a-bug-report/

1 Like

It’s all well and good to know how to take in game screenshots but if you don’t know where the local files are its useless information.

It’s all well and good to know how to take in game screenshots but if you don’t know where the local files are its useless information.
[/quote]

forum keeps saying post is empty when i try to fix it so thats what its going to look like

its been “fixed” now

1 Like