You are able to fix gunsights for weapons, you just choose not to when they are american carbines?

Before:

Now:

Why don’t you go ahead and fix all the Carbine sights Darkflow? You seem able to fix other gun sights, so why don’t you fix the M1, M1A1, and M2 Carbine? While you are at it, fix the T20 and the M1 Garand sight since they are just as bad.

Don’t worry; there are many examples of other games that correctly made the M1 Carbine, M1A1 Carbine, M2 Carbine, and M1 Garand sights (the T20 uses the same sights). I’ve already made a list of them for you here:

Who knows, Darkflow, this might be your chance to turn this merge drop around for the better if you fix these gun sights…

Edit:
THE HYPOCRISY OF THE DEVS IS THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD AND IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP

2 Likes

That’s because they fixed bayonet, not sights.

I think they’ll get around to it eventually. It’s just not a priority.

Why is this hidden?
Morons

4 Likes

What I’m wondering

Someone’s been running around abusing the report button as of late

Think there should be a counter report for idiots like that

5 Likes

The sights are clearly edited, do you not see it in the photo? The triangle is clearly sharper than previously.

Why won’t they let us know then?

Lmao using battlefield as a source how sights should look.
I take this entire thread as a joke

POV: you don’t read the thread

This is because pre merge, this weapon looked like this.
axis_pacific_event_paratrooper_1_image_1100_a05054fcf96aee45d20e52061a7ebc4d-1

Triangle isn’t edited, because it wasn’t triangle. It was part of bayonet blocking the view.

1 Like

But they edited the sight picture of the gun, proving they can do the same for every gun I have listed.