XP rework

• Each time you dig up dirt, you should earn 2 or 5 XP.

• Defenders should be rewarded for contesting the objective, 10 XP per contest and 300 XP when it is finally captured if they are still on point.

• Capturing an objective is the same: 10 XP per contest and 300 XP when it is finally captured if they are on point.

• Each time an enemy shoots at your Czech Hedgehog, it should be worth the same for when sandbags are shot.

• Assists for killing vehicles shouldn’t be 20 or 40 XP; they should be half of the total vehicle kill score.

The XP earned for playing objective should not be less than when you kill a plane or a tank; it should be worth more. If these changes are added, you will see an increase in players playing point.

22 Likes

I have nothing else to say except i agree with everything

Should scale with the amount of damage caused.
Just imagine that you have killed all crew members and completely immobilised the tank than someone else blows the tank up even though you have already fair and square knocked it out, you should get 90% of XP.

8 Likes

Yep, plus if you get more than 50% exps, you should get kill as well. No matter who achieved final blow.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for people to sit in the back of the map digging the earth to the core to get more XP than anyone else in the match.

I agree with everything else, but rewarding people for using a shovel would result in exploit, just like how people can exploit the repair of vehicles.

5 Likes

Medic and barbed wire lol.

3 Likes

I agree with this but i can see some problem, wouldnt this basically make custom the most op way to farm? sure, you and your friend now have to sit there for hour, but you get what 600xp per hour (which i guess isnt that bad) but still it really nice but people with friend can definitely find way to farm it (even tho there is already like 2 or more method already but eh it is what it is)

eh i think im wrong but it is nice

Maybe put an limit of how much xp you can get by digging

1 Like

Gonna plug that in:

Digging > not digging at all

Can’t wait for the numbers of bot farmers and/or fools to dig somewhere quietly while the team gets bashed.

That is a fair suggestion.

So you mean higher the reward? Hell yea!

No, Sanbags are made to take cover. A hedgehog was to block tanks. The role of the hedgehog is already abused a lot by placing them in buildings and such.

Couldn’t agree more. Plus: If you have done more than 50% of the damage, it should count as a kill itself.

Yep

1 Like

I don’t believe you. Grøft is a way of life and an honest pastime. It also helps the team provide trenches and AT ditches. Grøft is love, Grøft is life. You should be rewarded for turning your objective into Khe Sahn.