Win free access to the Battle of Berlin!

When will they give away keys and how can I know if I got it?

The article on says:
"On Monday, April 26th we will randomly give away 1,000 keys to the “Battle of Berlin” closed beta test (without receiving a Premium squad)."

So sometime during Monday.
And when during monday? Well your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

So how do i know if im the winners,waiting until 27th April?

Winners already have access to Berlin when they open they game . If you can’t play it - sorry, you weren’t lucky this time.

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling 90% of the players with access didn’t even know about it?

Honestly because of this i feel like there are a lot of players using some sort of bots in order to get more battles done they litteraly dont play like humans , they just either walk into the objective without shooting at anyone and get slaughtered easily or they just camp outside the objective , before the announcement i felt there was better team synergy now theres just these dudes that dont even know how to move .

like a lot of players, i was in the closed alpha test since the very first times.
now you got all the feedbacks and the testers you wanted to release the open beta and we have to PAY to be able to participate to the closed beta version of a campaign we tested for YOU !!! is it possible to Gaijin entertainement to show a little bit of consideration and give us the oportunity to continue testing it freely ?

but well … i think we are nothing now but a bunch of used condoms for you right now nothing changes with Gaijin entertainement

3 Likes

yeah !!! we tested it in alpha when they needed desperately testers and now they throw us up like consumables ! alpha testers do not even have a slight amount of consideration we should directly have access to the closed beta test of this campaign

2 Likes

If you do a giveaway, do it right and give the winners the premium squads too.

“Testing”. According to the few buyers there are nearly no tester…

2 Likes