Why can't bots give you ammo for the RMN-50?

Is this a bug or a “feature”? Bot just touches you gently and then runs back without giving you any ammo. It’s a very niche weapon with a long reload time and limited ammo, you won’t kill many people with it unless they are very close you may even kill yourself. Just a single round every 10 secs won’t kill the balance. Yes i know about engineers but they die most of the time while you are trying to attack the point.

PS new Fedorov is op :rofl:

If they run to you it’s probably a bug.
I recall they fixed this like a month ago. :spaghetti:

1 Like

All you need to do is get one hit and wait for them to crash, but this p47 took 3 mags to take down.

2 Likes

Very simple. When playing for the Soviets, some bots start Roleplay.

You scream “AMMMO NOOBS, NOOW” but they come up and pat you on the shoulder, give you a bottle of vodka, and say:
“Calm down tovarisch, a few comrades and I imitated the sound of gunfire with our mouths, as written in our army statute, and the frightened German capitalists dropped their weapons just ran away. Now all that’s left is to gather them off the ground.” But if you refuse, the commissar will shoot you. have a drink"

2 Likes

I probably would tell you how to get ammo but since the Germans don’t have their own grenade launcher which you can spam infinitely I’m not gonna say much.

I shot down two planes with new BP breda in one match. Federov is nothing.

Semi related but I don’t know they only have it in Moscow and Berlin but not Stalingrad

Probably because Stalingrad wasn’t released yet while this weapon was introduced.

first or second weapon?

First

What a common peasant pfff.
True men of culture do it like this:
obvious choice;]

1 Like