When can we see enlisted in gaijin market?

Another game of DF, crsed, has been in the gaijin market for a long time. There was a time when the enlisted name tag briefly appeared on the gaijin market, but soon disappeared again.
Is there any chance we can see enlisted again on gaijin market after the merge?

They said they want to implement market but nobody knows when and how.

Q: Are there any plans to link Enlisted with the Gaijin Marketplace and make event squads/weapons able to be traded there?
A. In the long term, we’d like to integrate the market into Enlisted. In the future, we want to make events more convenient and introduce content suitable for trading. We believe this will enable more players to access premium content just by playing the game.

1 Like

That means they still need some time.
DGRCOJ8K7@G9(8W(Y@HDZ$K

To be fair if a market is implemented there would be an incentive for events to be harder/more tedious to get people to spend money on the marketplace for the rewards instead.

Maybe im just pessimistic but that is what i would be concerned if they decide to open up the marketplace.

3 Likes

Well that’s what exactly happened to WT and i stopped playing WT because i ain’t spending 18h a day grinding those awful events. Their excuse of making them so time consuming and anti-consumer is because you can grind GJN yeah amazing but what if i want to use those vehicles? Then screw you.

3 Likes

yea that type of event is the worst especially now that it lootbox event i think? anyway i prefer point or amount of battle like in enlisted than whatever warthunder have become nowadays

I hope they can link console accounts and PC. That way i’ll be able to buy it and use it. Because idk how it would work on console to have both the Playstation/Xbox store and a private Gaijin/DF store.

God fuck no
The day Enlisted is on the market is the day events stop being fun and casually doable
Absolutely no way in hell would that be a good addition

1 Like