What’s new on YouTube? #7

In this new digest, we continue to bring you the most interesting reviews, news, guides, memes and other videos dedicated to our game!

Do you upload interesting content to YouTube? Trust us, we’ll find you.

“HOW TO INSTALL SOUND MOD ON ENLISTED” BY BIGOTE

Enlisted now supports the capability for you to create your own sound mods for the game!

Bigote’s video quickly shows you the installation process, alongside providing a custom sound mod of his own for you to use.

We look forward to seeing what else the community can create with this new feature!

“PLAYING MINECRAFT IN ENLISTED” BY KREPOSTI

Ever wondered what your teammates are up to in your games? Now you know!

The shovel can be a very useful tool for… Well, whatever you want to use it for…

“FIVE NIGHTS AT RUSSIA” BY FACE_TAC

Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night…

There’s nothing to worry about…

(Unless your Panzer crew is stuck in the snows of Moscow…)

FACE_TAC is back with another banger, and don’t be scared by the last camera shot!

Now that 2023 has ended, what was your favourite memory of Enlisted from the past year? Let us know!

16 Likes

Thats cool and all but where is the soviet motorcycle

4 Likes

oh yea i remember FACE_TAC vid about that

Ok, how about these YouTube videos:

https://youtu.be/P3wY5piZYXk?si=v4AAEjFgawDIEW-U (Commander cannot fire from Grant on PS)

All on CBR and recently recorded, sorry but YouTube posts when all these bugs are pending really???

Forgot about floaty hats, tailgunners on certain planes

9 Likes

I’d rather have hear about new content.

Such as weapons/vehicles of next update. Or at the very least the next batch of bugfixes.

For instance the major bug of being dragged into T5 games while definitely running T2 because we swapped our loadout. Or the bug where you can end up in a 10 vs 13 match. Both are match breaking issues.

I don’t understand why you are posting about stuff on Youtube.

15 Likes

I’m glad the developers are back to work, but it’s time to give us something new
Awaiting 2024 roadmap

5 Likes

What’s the date of next update? I’m waiting for the new weapons and vehicles.

4 Likes

I think we will soon get news about the next event immediately after the ending of the current one.

And the next BP weapons and vehicles, if they don’t delay this season again

I hope not. I really need a break from constant events.

I’d rather some new content and a 2 week break before the next event.

5 Likes

NO more, pls

10 Likes

Thank you to the creators who officially acknowledged the Sound MOD. The ability for users to customize the game to their liking opens up a lot of possibilities, excluding cheats

2 Likes

Any ETA on when will you accomplish all stuff listed on your 2023 roadmap? Especially ''Release on XXX"

2 Likes

in the editor just afking

hopefully AR engineers so at least half could be skipped (as long as they add Soviet/Ger as the last two squads if not then there will be blood)

I think you mean a few days before this one ends. The grind never stops! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Hilarious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No i don’t, but thinking, maybe i should?.
you know, showcase your wonderful game.

In all its glory, to show steam players, what there missing out on, atm

1 Like

Any word on when the pile of bugs the last few updates had will be resolved?

Tanker 2 USSR unlocking with t-28 instead of t-50, stretched bodies, AI not as useful as before, tier 2 vs 5, invisible planes, etc

I love this game but it’s starting to become unplayable at times since these updates.

4 Likes

five nights at Russia sounds absolutely terrifying