What are your factions BR´s what you reccommend loadout for most playfun (i like big big boom and flames)

Right now i play:

→ Soviets BR I-II (Flametank and low BR Eventsquad fun with Winchester 1895, considering adding BA11, would love BM-8-24 but i think is not worth buying)
→ USA BR III (BAR Stormtrooper, Marine-Raiders, LVT4)
→ Japan BR III (2x Flamer + typ 100 late spam, highreload and melee)
→ Germany BR V (Prettymuch everything but tanks only Flame and 88-Flakbus, will get Ju 188-2A next, unsure about Panzerwerfer)

→ I consider bringing Japan a step down since they have no interrresting late game vehicles (maybe except flametank droppshipping) to BR II
→ Unsure to get calliope or KV2 in next sale for more explosive fun

Take Sherman 105mm with you and P38 x2 if you can. At low BR you have Stuart with a flamethrower.

Definitely Calliope you have 60 rockets and HE shells in you cannon. KV-2 takes too long to reload and since HE is wonky you won’t kill anything half of the time. Just remember to aim at the ground since wall shots are super buggy and rarely create shrapnel.

Panzerwerfer 42 sucks atm it should go down in BR even at BR2 it would die instantly in a single hit, it’s rockets doesn’t do anything half of the time and your mg overheats almost instantly.

Thanks for replay

Interresting will try this thing, didnt reconigzed right now its there

Im not a plane fan only like the fact JU carries 6 Big bombs

Well but i guess in BR III it screws, will perfer mentioned howitzer

But to get with usa 1 tier up just for that im unsure about that if i get the 105mm howitzer

BR IV at all is a niche right now it seems 90 % u end up in BR V with handycap

USA Stuart with flamethrower is only BR 1 :crazy_face:

USSR BR 2 bomber Sb-2m has 6 x 100 kb bombs, and it flies very well.
Also has 3 AI gunners just like the JU-188

Yeah I love the big 105mm howitzer but I have trouble with BR 4 tanks

Ok im going with this instead of JU

That makes me Soviet and USA BR II (gonna ad flamestuart and BR II Bomber)
Japan unsure right now what to do with (but probably uptier)
Germany BR V

BR II-III disadvantage feels bether than III-IV or IV-V difference

Soem one got expirience with BA-11 ? is it worth to buy in sale?

Every time i spotted it, it died in a single hit from my Pz3N or Puma. It gets uptiered to BR2 all the time and it has same cannon as BT-7 so not really worth it especially since you are so damn slow if you don’t ride on roads since you are a wheeler and getting into flanking spot is a nightmare (just like with Puma)

As a high br us main, I personally make it a habit to carry a plane (sbd for now, did not unlock the p47) to destroy tiger 2s. If us br 3 go with a sherman. Unsure what u use for smgs. I found that post sight buff, Thompson became much stronger