What are the ideal stats for soldiers?

What are the ideal stats for for soldiers? I mean if you wan´t to max them out and get those “best” perks.
So i don´t waste my bronze for “bad” soldiers. :face_with_monocle:

20/20/20

I mean from the start, if i get new soldier what his stat need to be that it is worth to use bronze.

Its on russian, but take this

2 Likes

It depends from soldier type and what perk you want give him normally a 18/18/18 is fine

this is what i needed, sadly it is russian, but thx :slight_smile:

i meaned this what @Kamad0_Tanjir0 he/she sayd

is there english type of “diagram” avaible just like @Kamad0_Tanjir0 linked.

ask for a chart from the start next time

wow gotta love your attitude… but thx.

:love_letter: :heart:

1 Like

Enlisted Community Resource - Google Sheets

1 Like

It absolutely depends on playstyle and user preference … Vitality used to be an easy choice, but after the BA its far less powerful of a choice. The best answer I can give is to actually to just review the perks and determine what you would prefer perk wise and see if that is doable with the perk loadout. For example I much prefer stamina than vitality as I like to get on the sides place rally points and move in close.

The available perks link is your best friend and some perks are specific to certain troops.

For example I love stamina and building so one of my favorites is the Engineer II as they start with 35% stamina regen … for my playstyle, they are the preferred engineer. My 5 perks of choice pretty much builds itself.

8 Vitality Points: +40% resources available for buildings
7 Vitality Points: +100% stamina
0 Vitality Points (Yay Free): +100% stamina regeneration speed
14 Mobility Points: +50% building speed
2 Weapon Handling: +15% speed of decreasing of the shot spread after turning, -25% shot spread after quick turning)

I get some reaction that also assists my AI controlled squad mates reaction a little (from what I can tell), lots of stamina, faster and more building material … Perfect!

For me … virtually every Engineer is able to use that and therefore the perk maximums are irrelevant … so first you need to determine if the perks that fit your playstyle even require those maxed perk points.

thx :love_letter:

thank you too. :love_letter:

Ok, from what I could understand I’m really lucky, my first rifleman (that is the one who have higher level) has now with lvl 5 17/17/17, thats very cool to know.