Welcome to the Alpha test team

I dont have time, i can play for couple of hour in the morning, the last thing i want do wen i come home in the evening is play enlisted expecially if his a second non paid work

Maybe i do this wen my work hour normalize

fair enough

1 Like

Could you give more details about what I would have to do?
What is English required for? To report bugs in some webpage?

Actually i do love to play enlisted when i come home from work in the evening

I gave my first name and in-game, but overall I think this is a great idea and willingly filled in the form, but on ps5 so not sure how that worksā€¦ if at all.

To communicate with the devs and other testers

1 Like

I come home at 8pm after eat,wash myself and chill a bit is already time to sleep

2 Likes

averange italian 9 to 5 ā€œā€ā€œenjoyerā€""

( totally not forced )

Laughs in part time job.
Crying for financial inconsistencies and almost unreliability

1 Like

Because complaining as a consumer (totally legit) is something very different from being a tester.

This method of recruiting players as testers is part of the downward spiral of the quality of games.
Players are not professional testers and for those there are requirements on both ends. The tester has to prove his/her professional status and the company hiring has to give a legal contract including payment.

THIS here is just saving money in order to generate profits for the company as fast (and sloppy) as possible.

But hey, keep walking, Lemmings.

1 Like

Just handed in the application :slight_smile:

What if we are just becoming cogs for the people who are supposed to be looking at the bug reporting page that they recently started? (basically doing their job for them but getting some little cookie benefits from it)

2 Likes

imagine the alpha testers dont do what you expected so you refuse to keep testing? The snail will send the kgb to your house hahaha

1 Like

lmaoo yes. all of us fake alpha testers have failed and thus a new generation must be born. we were all conscripted into the next team of misfits and miswits of the forums.

4 Likes

yes,

but actually no.

you are entitled to opinions as a customer. and yes pretty much this game has gone forwards thanks to normies like us.

but, when presented the canches to actually make a difference and instead, stepping back shows your lack of commitment and interest.

thereforeā€¦ i wouldnā€™t say your ( i mean, generally speaking of the individual that acts like described, not you in particular ) shouldnā€™t be really ā€¦ listened with that much weight.

talking to the air with no solutions itā€™s kinda pointless.
canā€™t always wait for the others to do the dirty work for you.

soā€¦ yeah. i do think itā€™s best if players get this change to make things better.

in order to avoid major mistakes like we whitnessed ( or rushed things ) to the pubblic.
we sure arenā€™t professionals, but we can still make somewhat of a concrete difference.

beside, not entirely for free. you do get stuff ( if itā€™s gonna work like WT. though speculation on my part )

though, iā€™m not in for the money, but to improve the experience.

2 Likes

pretty much my friend.

but if not us, who?

1 Like

Every volunteer Alpha tester will recieve an official Enlisted plant!
Happens-way-too-often

12 Likes

can it fly in the middle of my room?

I see.
Donā€™t worry, I already signed in.
I signed in, clicked on the designated URL, and a page for filling in data for recruitment appeared.
I saw that and thought the explanation was lacking, so I made a comment.
Also, I did not really think about it and requested to join.
Haha! Thank you.

1 Like

welcome to the team :slight_smile:
( ehā€¦ not yet. not sure iā€™ll be in as well lol )

as i said, the more we are, the better.

though not many people are willing to step up :frowning:
but thatā€™s alright.

I mean this community is legit so ā€¦ small in its most ā€œhardcoreā€ active users, so regardless of any personal bias one has to another member, most of us should get into this new test on the sole merits of knowing how the game functions and mechanics used to potential exploit it for bugs.

Iā€™d be surprised they only pick people who never touched the game to get all confused when they never would submit anything (iā€™ve seen this happen before on different projects and it baffles me why companies wouldnā€™t automatically pick everyone with 100s+ or 1000s+ hours to their title).

1 Like