Welcome to the Alpha test team

I love the game. I do not want them to abandon it (like the bfv devs did), enlisted got so much potential. I would love to help the progress making the game better and better. The money is not my main intention, i would be happy enough to get some enlisted gold, as well as some suggestions being implemented.

5 Likes

Oh ffs… the used the wrong word, if you translate historical reanactment in your lenguage and after you retranslate it in english it become

Historical reconstruction

1 Like

I guess i just say no then…

Curious about rewards and progression transfers. If unable to transfer progressions, meaning I have to grind double times, which is ridiculous, then I wouldnt spend too much time there. Only necessary suggestions will be given.
Also dont think of balance, we can’t test the map with too few players. I have experienced a lot. Tested result is far away from real world’s one. (From Isonzo to Winterwar. all balance testing are not matching released ones) Testers only able to make it not too unbalanced.
Also to make the game more polished before released. That customization update release at Stalingrad is really… :sweat_smile:…

And you really dont need ones who actually participate in real worlds historical reenactment. Game’s obvious mistakes can be spot by anyone who has some knowledge of it. And those real reenactors usually has there own time instead of playing game here. (I have tried but uniforms, medals, weapons are far more expensive than my whole PC. Playing games is actually the cheapest way of engaging entertains.)

2 Likes

Do they ask for ingame Name or real name?

Oh, it doesn’t say what form of testing!
What method are you looking for?

Test the game by hooking up the VC and getting instructions?
Test the game according to the instructions received?
Play the game on a server opened for the test team and report any problems?

1 Like

You can use your Game name, for sure they cant ask for your real name, privacy

im think they translate from russian to english
and there is results

1 Like

Almost sent my real name :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think they already knows your game ID. Because you need login to fill the form…

So i do give them my real name and my ingame name?

sign in, and you’ll find out.

btw, @Scav_Sergei no. it’s asking if you partecipated in a historical reanactment.

not " created movie/trailers /map ".

so you should put no if you haven’t attended to any.

But i really want to become part of the team, and a fake name would reduce the chances i think

plot twist of 2023.

what a trickster.

3 Likes

Just don’t ask too many questions, comrades. Just submit ))))

are you ready?

2 Likes

I just want to know if they mean real name or ingame name :woozy_face:

neither. probably a pointless addition since IGN is used to fill form and real life is LMFAO, no.
just put ign to save yourself the trouble (dont be like me that already has their name known to devs be smarter ))) )

2 Likes

i mean, you always complaing about things, why don’t you join and actually start making a difference?

this forum is kinda full of loud mouth that aren’t willing to make a step up.

j o i n
t h e
r e s i s t a n c e!

1 Like

Okay i will just put in my ingame name. thanks

1 Like

sob. that’s not fair!

( i mean, your business )

1 Like