Weird “balance” decisions

IS-1944
AS44, even though le funny Fedorov
RD44

Tiger H and mg15 are enough, right?

Edit: @Wieloglow Are you flagging my post?

1 Like

The only buff that was made is reduce of recoil of RD-44.

And honestly - I dont see that this helped in anything.

Now you’re getting it

Seriously though, there’s 0 reason everyone but they have one

There was a few more than that. And some additions that would easily trigger the above response. Personally the only ones that really bother me, is Halftrack before USA, and the Folgore In high BR while Everyone else Paras can bring higher BR weapons in crate to low BR.

• Made it more comfortable to fire bursts with PPSh-41, PPSh-41 (box), PPD 40, PPD-40 DSZ, PPT-27, PPD 1929, PPD 34/38, PPD-34.
  • PPSh-41 (box): Reduced aim down sight time by 10%.
  • RD-44: reduced dispersion, reduced recoil by 12%, increased recoil control, returned the ability to sprint with the weapon, reduced aim down sight time by 17%.
  • Another 100 roung MG
  • Premium Paras with Br 5 crate. Probably event paras too (Folgore getting shafted)
  • M3 half track before USA.
4 Likes

They legit buffed the soviets twice before merge. Also nerfed the Japs… so…

1 Like

The day of the merge. When the main thing that was needed was the ability to sprint.

I’m especially butthurt about that. I think we should get the M5 Halftrack with a higher troop capacity as compensation

1 Like

I would like this :smiley:

5 Likes

I think the MP717 r was updated as well. It feels like a difference to me, at least.

The APC variant of the LVT? Shoot man imagine being a Jap and seeing that thing trolling across one of the rivers, or see it coming towards you from the water on that one objective that’s a pier

1 Like

Id say thats probably a fair bet.

Im curious…how do you make those things feel better? they were already so easy to control lol

4 Likes

To put it to you straight, I can’t bullcrap around when I aim. If I miss, I miss (which usually means I get killed instantly by le sweat lords in Tier V). I used to be able to be slightly off my target, and the dispersion would cause the hits, but I can’t do that anymore. It is reduced to skill for the most part, which is how every gun should be in this game. It is especially noticeable when I try to cheese with hipfire, and le funny dispersion doesn’t hit everything. It makes it closer to real life, which is a first for Darkflow.

This might be the only W the devs can legitimately take away from the merge if they keep it like this and continue to make the dispersion an actual minor detail and worry about recoil.

Every gun should be like this: Recoil and Sway > Dispersion

Simple as

4 Likes

Except they’ve ONLY done this to Soviet guns so far

2 Likes

They edited the M3, but I am not sure it is PPSH level. Still wondering why Suomi is still has dogwater dispersion tho.

1 Like

Oh? So it’s not absolute GARBAGE anymore?

2 Likes

i doubt there was much manpower involved in it

maybe research what patronentrommel is. here is hint… it is not 2 50 drums put together.

2 Likes

Lol, no, M3 has always been garbage, just like in real life. It destroys the very doctrine of what an SMG is supposed to be.

That doesn’t mean Krauts shouldn’t have 100 rds for their toys…

1 Like

Not the patron-whatever another

The normal belt feds

2 Likes

DF can easily do it look at the Soviet premium ones there’s no ammo going into that one and yet it counts for some reason and the Americans barely have 100 rounds hanging from their weapon and yet it’s 100 rounds for some magical reason

2 Likes