Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Why intentionally gimp the US with solid shot when the shells perform so badly in game?
It comes off as outright handholding for the Germans

8 Likes

get ready for see japan crushed to the death :smiley:

4 Likes

Chi-Ri II will struggle to pen the Jumbo and Pershing let alone the Super Pershing in the future.

Unless you create independent queue for each BR or else this kind of problems won’t be solve.
But we currently can’t afford to have so many queue.

Germany and the Soviet Union have the Pak 40, a 75mm caliber anti-tank gun, whereas the United States and Japan still only have guns of 57mm and 47mm caliber. Are there plans for the US and Japan to develop anti-tank guns similar in performance to the Pak 40 in the future? Also, I’d like to ask if there are any plans to switch the Soviet anti-tank guns to the D-44 anti-tank gun for the sake of faction differentiation.

3 Likes

An FG42-2 for Japs no doubt.

Why does EVERYONE NEED anti tank rockets? Not everyone invested in that technology nor made as many advancements. The RPG-1 was a failure far as I can tell

If the Soviet Union did not need
They will not use these aid equipment from the UK and the US.

I think the Commies have gotten enough American equipment at this point. We should shift from giving Sovies everything we ever made to actually giving the US the stuff the US made. You know, like the M3 Halftrack

1 Like

Just small note, M26 will have APCBC shell с:

24 Likes

Overall good update Japan will be almost playable just add Chi-To ASAP to BR 4 and make Chi-Nu BR 3. Here more ideas to fill the Japanese tech tree some rocket planes also will be nice:
My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released - Suggestions - Enlisted

Also for US new LMG will be necessary to keep up with the rest of the factions M2 Stinger:

And maybe one British late war lmg like Vickers K machine gun 60 rounds

8 Likes

YES! THANK YOU!
Now to add “a complete sentence” to send my appreciation

2 Likes

from a historical perspective
They don’t really need this
Look at those Shermans and P38 47s
And those full-power rifles that have not yet been implemented

Will it have HE shells too, though?

The announcement only mentions APCBC and APCR.

2 Likes

From an American perspective
Screw you, the M3 Halftrack is one of my favorite armored vehicles of all time. I want my M3 APC. I want my M3 75mm GMC

Ah yes, a violation of the guidelines. What guidelines? We all insult each other all the time. Don’t see me getting upset and reporting everything

are they going to add Super pershing this update as well? since even with the APHE the normal pershing can only sometimes go through the turret mask when face hugging especially japs get an impenetrable bunker (ib4 “jumbo” japs could still kill it frontally)

1 Like

lipbite
This is the 2nd best news all day

1 Like

This is welcomed, thank you! :+1:

Can you please let me know will tailgunners be fixed for all reported planes on CBR please?

Also no BR adjustments for vehicles or squads, will these be a proper review of tiers again ( BR of axis paras)

Why not add “remove literally everything that wasn’t in service at the time”

3 Likes

That’s very nice at least it will be worth playing that tank vs tiger 2, but are we going to have the HE shell too?

1 Like

The M82 APCBC shell?

2 Likes