Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Just you wait. :wink:

1 Like

When does Super Persing plan to be released? It’s been almost 300 days since the first image was revealed.
I just don’t understand why we still don’t have it.

2 Likes

APHE only.

2 Likes

o0o say what now? Attack force Z???

Ive got my silenced grease guns ready!!!

3 Likes

Cool, unique squad, it’s a pity that premium, but dressed strangely, as if from all the squads mix-up clothes, looks ridiculous.

A tank capable of penetrating a Tiger 2 at 4 br. That’s cool, without a machine gun it’s sad, but the Ho-Ri at 5 Br somehow manages

Lol, are you serious? Did you remove that plane from the game just to get it back? What’s going on in your head developers?

It’s a good shotgun, better than Winchester and Browning, but for those of you who don’t know, it’s been lying idle in the files for at least a year. So there’s no handiwork here, they just took what they had in the editor, there’s nothing new here.

Even though it’s a copy of the War Thunder tank, which takes almost no man hours to transfer from one game to another, but let’s say this Marder I’ll eat because it has a unique cannon for Germans

And this is absolutely useless, who did you want to surprise with this tank? What’s it for? How is it better than Pz 4?

You have moved a useless tank from WAR THUNDER, Claps. You’re so good!
Know which tank would fit more? StuG IV.
Oh yeah right its not in War Thunder… What a pity that you make unique tanks once a year, you could at least try!

At least there is StuH 42, which would be a direct analog of KV-2, but you apparently do not care about balance. Anyway, it’s not surprising

Great news, first free PPSH since Stalingrad for the Germans, pretty decent for the developers.

Seeing that it is on the first BR, then even you realize that without bombs the plane is useless, even so heavy. All in all, it’s a great airplane for the first BR. It’s good for fun.

A copy from another country’s weapon… They didn’t even change the model.
Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? Triple AAA game, and you’re copy-pasting.

5 Likes

Yea, you are right. But it’s a minimal difference that it’s almost unnoticeable. That is why i see no need for a rename

We ruining the meta with this one! :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :poop: :poop: :poop:

1 Like

just saw this in prel. patch notes

• Added more parameters to the weapon stat cards, such as accuracy, recoil compensation’s strength and sprint speed modifier while holding the weapon.
1 Like

AND PEOPLE CALL ME CRAZY ABOUT SHOTGUNS!, I am right

1 Like

I have to point out that some of the things added here are just unused stuff lying in the game files.

This is new and really appreciate the great and detailed model (even better if it has new reload sounds tailor-made for it!)

Just changed the armament. Just like in war thunder, it does not need a new model so count it as “reused”

This shotgun existed in the game files for more than a year (even 2 years I believe)

This one and the H variant only have their names in the spawn list - no actual working model. I think the idea was scrapped before and they brought them back now.
It gives error when trying to spawn the marder

Maybe new model, but i doubt they will make new sounds for the gun

1 Like

Of all things Japan only get copypaste shotgun? And nothing more?

10 Likes

Its model is adjusted, it’s not the exact same.

The FN Browning Auto-5’s image is incorrect, will be replaced soon with the correct one.

Edit: Replaced with the correct one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there more new equipment to be revealed in this update, or is that it?

yessssssssssssssss thats what i wanted

1 Like

Can this please be an Attacker III squad. The US currently does not have an Attacker III squad, and this plane could be the perfect was to introduce it.

3 Likes

Can you change the guns on the guerillas or are you locked to the unlock guns?

I like the new classes but I’m not happy about the added weapons and vehicles, specific emphasis on the Axis weapons which feel like more mid-tier slop for me. The Americans get some big ass bomber with a dozen rockets and the Soviets get an utter behemoth of a bunker buster whilst the Axis get copy and paste weapons and weak ass tank destroyers. No one wants this shit, we need real shit for BR2/5 not more baby shit designed to coddle the fresh installs. I rotate a lot between Germany and USA and even I’m starting to get sick of this

4 Likes

obrez3

Obrez Mauser, Obrez arisaka, seen on museum, please, add one day them too

5 Likes

You can change the guns of the tech tree guerrillas

Well, that’s amazing. 1000 rpm with 35 rounds and annoyingly high recoil. Freaking bootleg MP-41r or PPSH 41 stick mag and we all know that no one uses those seriously. Just great I’m gonna have to shill more silver for STGs and Kiralies