Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Rank 2-3, depends on nation

None, 4 Guerrillas

1 Like

Yup, they are just too vulnerable. It’s one of those tanks that will be seen in the grayzone a lot.

i was kinda wishing for the stock-less mp40 & pps42.

but those will do.

all fine additions and it’s good to see marders ( dunno why BR III. considering that they dont have great armor and not even a turret. not to mention, germany does not have many tds in low br.

but i cant wait to get my hands on the “japanese” shotgun. the kv2 and the itacha

EDIT: confused on the… " italian " paras wearing german stuff.

3 Likes

Nice stuff but was hoping for an infantry Gewehr 98(m) and Italian tanks/guns

2 Likes

Well it is the name of it. I see no need to rename it if it isn’t an enemy reproduction of the weapon

The stuff looks cool! :smiley:

not sold on some of the BR ratings though (specifically marders…yes i know what guns they have)

also “Italian” Paratroopers, German uniforms? why? (also selectable primary just has to be standard)

2 Likes

I still want my B25 G or H with 75mm

11 Likes

I still dont know, is only one premium comming and rest is researchable? Or are there multiple premium squads??

I hope this will only be available to Guerilla class?

Not to literally every single German assaulter?

2 Likes

So the premium KV-2 is now just useless since the kv-2 is in the tech tree yeah I know machine gun is on the gold one but still why not the ISU-152 or something

2 Likes

I wanna see americans suffer, when they have to face that weapon :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Darn. Still no Super Pershing?

America still have the better attack plane​:thinking::thinking:

Would have rathered seen this weapon just be a tech tree variant or gold order variant, and made the new paras have a changeable primary like the russian ones. Changeable primary is the most flexible of all, and the fact that Russia is the only one to have one makes me sad. Also, why is only Germany getting another para squad?

1 Like

dam shame aint it?

1 Like

Great unlocks for low tier players! However, I was expecting to see a bit more content for BR V. There could have been a lot of interesting additions in that regard.
Also while we are at it.

23 Likes

you can give them out to other classes if needed)

3 Likes

Australian tech tree squad! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!

About time too…

When will this update be released?

Id really hope they make the Owen gun squad Australian as well.

2 Likes

btw i want to know what round is most effective against Tiger 2 using KV2?

when it will be ready)