Weapon weight & Sprint speed

My daily soviet bias alarm is triggering again

2 Likes

Don’t blame Soviets. They’re are well and properly balanced. It’s not their fault balance of all other factions just suck.

I mean sprint speed isn’t a massive balance factor for MGs, its however all those little arbitrary things that constantly surprise me.

And Type Hei LMG even tho it weights like 15-20kg due to the shield doesn’t slow you down at all not even 1%.

1 Like

Now you know why i always have that op squad in my lineup it’s a pretty much upgraded Fedorov with better recoil

Soviet bias doesn’t exist. It’s all just wehraboo whining.
Even if stats say russians have advantage, axis has king tiger and that explains everything.

5 Likes

Oh yeah that thing could stop even 10 Atomic bombs just by looking at the planes carrying it’s payload. :rofl:

Stalinium disagrees with you.

Well to be fair Tiger II H is indeed OP - as it should be realistically speaking, however I have been complaining about that since day one of it being announced.

Stats matter, cuz if they wouldn’t, just give FG42 20 dmg, since … you know, it kills ( apparently ) with one shot anyways, what could possibly go wrong?

There are certain balance logics and rules so to speak that exist for a reason, Soviet gear however is constantly performing on this thin line of breaking the rules without being noticed.

We don’t have rules, we have groups of exceptions.

I somewhat agree on that. I wouldn’t say that russians are stronger but they do have a lot of little things in their favour. But I play mainly axis so I may be simply biased.

Just wait until people find out that Japanese soldiers are X% smaller than soldiers from other factions. And thus have the incredible advantage of being a smaller target.

That’s gonna be another forum drama.

Oh god, seriously?

By how much? Also do they still move as fast as all the other soldiers even though they have smaller legs?

Yes, it was mentioned here.

Japanese soldiers are truly smaller than rest. But I don’t know the exact difference.

Btw. I remember I asked about this and euthymia answered me.
I don’t know if it was in this thread (I can’t find it there) and subsequently it was censored. Or if the discussion took place in another one.

1 Like

Lol

I remember I said something about them being tiny cute and used this :pinching_hand: emoji.

So I guess it could be understood as racism. Even tho that wasn’t my intention. But whatever.

1 Like

Oh my god, they interpreted it as a dick joke. Thats actually hilarious.

well mods dont have sense of humor or irony or sarcasm.

1 Like

Still, the discussion could have taken place in another thread, I don’t want to falsely accuse anyone.

There should be some rules and consistency at least. While I get that certain considerations are made on the basis of difference and uniqueness between factions, arbitrariness is never desirable. This game already has enough imbalance as it is.

2 Likes

Still the federov mgs aren’t worth it for BR 3-5 since its 25 round mag is shit. Would go for beltfed dps instead

Same goes for the lighter AT launchers. You are able to sprint with PzFaust and PIAT but not with the Type 5

1 Like