Veteran boxes

good luck. I smell 0.001 Warthunder boxes

Would love to be wrong

but for now, i Will just skim over it as if its announcement doesnt exist…just like warthunder boxes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The box should have a guarantee tbh idc if that a gacha game style having a guarantee is always better than having no guarantee at all

Obviously if they do guarantee it gonna be high which is acceptable to me tbh (I bet this is a hot take or something)

1 Like

Why you think so? Price would be very reasonable for most players с:

As we told before, event stuff.

2 Likes

The guarantee generally work like this, you have a banner with X premium characters you want and in this banner the ratio of getting character increase every 10 pull (Max 80) if you don’t get him before it reach the 100%, once the ratio reach 100, you get a premium character in your next pull who can be the one you are pulling or a random premium one, if Is a random one you are guarantee to get what you want in the next cycle of 80 pull

You say that as if I don’t play gacha game man I literally play 6 gacha game

1 Like

Next time I’m looking in my glass Sphere :smile:

1 Like

That ok man no worries

1 Like

What the one you are playing?

Well I have hsr, counter side, AL, Eversoul, BA and GI (formerly anyway) there are more but some are gone or i have stop

1 Like

I suggest to add currency for pull from daily battlepass commission completed, i Say 60 Coin every 3 commission and the price should be 120 for 1 pull so every two days everyone can try the luck

Is it possible to get delisted golden weapon?

if we already have events squad.Am i possible to get another identical squad?

All be revealed in the proper devblog c:

4 Likes

I think it would be better to use silver coins as currency for drawing boxes
Because they are universal currencies and are used in large amounts
Newcomers can work hard to earn money and draw boxes without being subject to too many restrictions, so they can get a usable team earlier.
Veterans have a place to spend their reserves and spend more time making money

You can even put the out-of-print teams and weapons in it after the merger
And those weapons will become part of the murky swamp (70 to 90% chance)

What I really wish that the devs would do, is add the old event squads to the store page for gold, but have random picks that reset every week or so… That way I could at least pick, and pay for what I actually want. Whatever you do, don’t add a supply drop system to this game gaijin, please!

Not a soon™? Dam

Its going to be gaijin coins,thereby they can link the existing marketplace to this game

B204996B8D56F402A403D974C0757EA0
Pretty please

5 Likes

This is a good plan. People who do not plan to play the game may not be able to play due to various uncontrollable factors in reality. In the end, if they do not plan not to continue playing the game, they will eventually come back.
In addition, people who do not want to continue playing this game will not continue to play because of the addition of this feature. So this is not much different, the function of obtaining lost items is actually a benefit for players and attracts them to stay and continue playing this game.

In the future, we will try to find more uses for Research points - for example, we’ll create a mechanism that would allow you to voluntarily convert a portion of it to Silver, or provide the opportunity to buy “Veteran’s Box” for them at a more favorable price.