US T74 3.5 Anti tank rocket launcher

Turret Cheeks but was a weird shot from behind a bush I killed someone inside and damaged the movement of the turret, as for the transmission a clean direct shot, After I flanked and fired at the center of the tank from the side killing the crews

Or did I misunderstand you and you meant :thinking:
M18 gun / 57mm recoilless rifle

or M18 2.36in rocket launcher

In the training ground it looks like it is possible when you hit the side of add on tracked armor from the from so post pen can travel into the turret and damage the rear ammo storage. But due to the distance it might take some shots to fully ignite the ammo.

Edit: It still looks to be pixle hunting but it is possible even if not reliable or feasable under less optimal contions like in a real match.

Might be a barely penning shot and may or may not pen and do damage. Definitely something to look into. At the very least, you can abuse them by killing the gunner repeatedly so long as you got the ammo

Yes. Recoilless Rifle. Did not know there was an M18 Bazooka. Even went to look for it real quick online and didnā€™t see it in the results

2 Likes

M18 bazooka is the M9, made in aluminium and modified for fire alongside rocket incendiary or smoke granade, it was used in the Pacific

2 Likes

Dang now I want that just for the incendiary. Also, aluminum toob before the aluminum toob. Lol

2 Likes

I wanted to talk about it

WH and WP

a chemical projectile using cyanogen chloride was also developed

Iā€™ve been asking for the WP rockets and shells for a while now myself

i obviously missed this. yay for me for researching penetrations to get buff :stuck_out_tongue:

btw m1 is also fixed to 80mm and m9 is 127.

well yeah it got buffed, so it can deal with panthers and tigers well, but Tiger II H?

127 mm is obviously not enough for thatā€¦ Tiger II H has ~200mm

Thatā€™s why we need M9A1 with T59 rocket
210mm~250mm pen
and developed 1945(before the End of War)

1 Like

hey i am happy with small steps. btw i killed couple of tiger II H with m9 today from sideā€¦ it penetrates so easily now that i found it somewhat weird. now i finally know why it is soā€¦

2 Likes

i meanā€¦ theoretically M1 bazooka with its now correct 80mm of pen should sometimes penetrate Tiger I & II sides as well now.

I thought about shells T80

I hope I explain it correctly

except for the cumulative effect in head rocket have effect blast

like here

Roof BMP broken / crack blast effects

but here Iā€™m not sure whether the projectileā€™s power is enough to break the tankā€™s roof using thick enough steel, not thin aluminum

UPD Panther tank

the roof was broken by the blast wave 76Š¼Š¼ gun HE shell??? (I donā€™t remember what kind of projectile was indicated in the source)

T80E2 is problem that spec is toooo good(280mm pen) BR5~6 (not BR4)
and developed 1948
it can be added on Korea War Campaign (Itā€™s too late)

T80 (not T80E2) is suck 127mm pen

1 Like

No because its a late 1940s design.