US National Airborne Day

Commanders. Due to an issue preventing Xbox players from participating in this promotion, we have extended the first phase by 24 hours. As a result, the entire action moved forward by 1 day.

Have a good game and easy completion of the first stage.

9 Likes

It is up now thanks

so every should pay for the another mistake by developers.only Xbox player get thier compensate?
why developers make this kind of mistake so many times? But only force you to apologize instead of them?
my dear fox,You have completed your work perfectly.
Aren’t they the ones who keep making mistakes?
they let me In the state of experience plus card, I joined in the middle of the game and was at a disadvantage for 8 /10 times

Why don’t developers think players and keofox time are not as valuable as their time? They can take money from players’ pockets to enjoy holidays, but they are torturing players and conscientious keofox?
why evrytimes they always still didnt care make so many bugs?
why they still Dealing with inevitable bugs is extremely slow?
Should not dismiss those developers who have done nothing and let dear fox become the decision maker?
Don’t forget to dismiss those helpers who are inefficient, unfamiliar with the game, do not understand the development of the game environment, and have subjective prejudice

How my, have another 24H for do the task, what betreyal

1 Like

Would be nice if you can give the same message ingame for a laugh. instead of people restarting and hoping that it self updates :slight_smile: much love

Am I doing something wrong, or maybe I misunderstand something, but why does it not refresh daily tasks for me? I am still seeing day one tasks.

Weil wie immer alles in diesem Spiel schiefläuft und es von der Seite des Betreibers keine Infos weitergegeben werden … WTF GAME

2 Likes

I unlock Engineer II | Carlton William Barrett why this engineer cant build MG NEST ??? It is rank 2 eng dont understand this …

Why so much pay to win still in the game? Why no free version of the Calliope? Why doesn’t the free version of the panzer in Moscow not get the same HEAT rounds as the premium? Why can people buy extra vehicle slots and free players have no way to unlock them at all? Why make people buy premium in order to have a password on their custom match to play with friends? Why do planes still not bomb friendly units? Why is there no XP bonus for picking the join any side option? Wouldn’t it help faction balance? Why is lone soldiers game mode gone? Isn’t the entire point of grinding the game and maxing the campaign so that I don’t have to play with bots? Why did I come back from the game after months and the only game mode my entire server was grinding for is gone and only premium can make customs? Are the devs unable to remove pay to win and scummy decisions because of Gaijin? Do we need to boycott Gaijin and crowdfund the game to put it solely in the hands of Dark Flow to remove pay to win and bring players back?

I mean they made grenade and grenade launcher spam worse after the community has been spamming posts complaining about explosive spam for months…they are either so out of touch they just do the exact opposite of what players want because they are THAT clueless, OR they are purposefully trying to tank their game under orders from Gaijin because Gaijin doesn’t want to pay to develop or maintain this game anymore. Especially since the pay to win was a huge failure and killed the player count…I am thinking it is the second option since communication and treatment of the community has been abysmal and outright fraudulent and abusive…these companies deserve a boycott and investigation by certain countries, unless Dark Flow wants to come out talking smack about Gaijin like their community is doing…

Ahahahaha What are you talking about. Grenade spam is over, and I’m the one who still uses three grenades per soldier. It’s not the same thing anymore