US National Airborne Day

Because g41 was supposed be used by player, it is in old reinforcements dev blog in normandy cbt

fixed

Oh boy now that is going to get messy! :laughing:

i would still use it because i make bad life choices

1 Like

I think you need think better on life decision

1 Like

I would use only in airborne squads because I like my squads semi authentic

Event says you receive 2 silver weapon orders for completing 2 tasks, but instead when you collect you get the icon for 2 silver troop orders instead. Wasn’t paying attention to see if it actually gave silver troop orders instead of silver weapon orders, but the silver troop icon definitely shows up instead upon collection.

So you’re telling me, Axis gets this whole new funky-funky squad that lets any bozo have access to a late-game AT piece and silenced SMGs, and Allies just gets one promo soldier?

What tomfuckery is this?

New here hm?
Allies get PPk Squad, Charlton, Silenced-Sten, maybe i missed few, have no Time need to play.

2 Likes

What’s an armpulomet?

Enginer molotov mortar in stalingrad

1 Like

See, the issue is that those new squads are on OTHER CAMPAIGNS, not on Normandy. Do you know what it was like to play on the Normandy campaign when the ‘Silent Hunter’ event was running?

It was back-to-back Axis stacks of Marshals, Generals, and whatever gold ranks, and the only people really playing Allies were either vegetables or just really committed to it. The same issue exists on Tunisia, with Allies having back-to-back stacks of gold ranks.

The fact that they put the two special squads on different campaigns is the biggest culprit here.

If they had at least put both silenced SMG squads on the same campaign, it wouldn’t have been as big of an issue, because there’s equivalents on both sides that can also fight each other, instead of only one side on one campaign getting the fun stuff.

2 Likes

Totally different magnitude of events.

You’re not forced to play it tho.

Also, bush team was the first ever event squad after multiple allied ones.

2 Likes

Dont ask how it feels 2 years long playing Axis without Love,
One Day my Friend you will have maxed out all Campaigns like we did, then you will maybe understand.

Dday is only for Allies every Year…

There were many moments as well where Axis lacked (decent) players and Allies rofl slashed them.
Thats the way how the game works.

That was a very uncommon occurrence. 95% of the time it was still Axis just stomping Allies into the dirt.

1 Like

Allies got the Exellent Rhino (still use it even if light tank)

They also go another version of the p47 I believe, although it’s more useful to abuse the regular p47 HVAR.

Point is: Allies DID get stuff also. Next big event, they might be the ones to get new stuff, and not axis 🤷

Guess you ve never experienced pre-Panther era.

1 Like

Pfff…
according to the Yankee with Hat the P-47s are trash because they doesnt have enough rockets as they should have.

2 Likes

I’m just baffled everytime.

Mains exists. And here I am, playing BOTH sides, just being happy I get free stuff.

Those ppl think it’s a competition or something… But when it remains balanced, in the end of the day, they should remember they can enjoy axis… just as much as they enjoy allies.

Restricting oneself to only one side just equate to enjoying only 50% of the game, when it’s possible to enjoy 100% of it.

4 Likes