US Independence Day

they could just give the nickel browning from twitch drop for small event

1 Like

The history behind the M2 is very interesting, i will definitely not miss this beauty i wonder how fast it can fire, but since its actually ripped out of a plane its probably very high, only 6 of them were ever converted.

Yeah I did mention it heck I wouldnt mind a decal or maybe a tank or plane skin

well personally idk about the engraved one i feel kinda eh but cool as for gold C96 that russian not axis but sure they could get them too i guess

oh i forgot there used to be gold barretta pistol from twitch drop which i do not have but they could get that too

1 Like

Iā€™m no wherabooboo, but I say axis deserves a long belt mg42. In tech tree.

All other factions have theirs (maybe not Japan but Japan is strange). No reason why axis couldnā€™t have the most iconic weapon of ww2 without a decent length belt.

I have a hunch as to why itā€™s not the case yet, other than the usual bias: maybe devs are working on a feature to choose which length ammunition belts should be for weapons who used them. Like mg34, mg42, 1919 and maybe Maxim if you donā€™t use the box.

Just a hunch thought.

But eh. How long did it take for axis to get stg44 even thought itā€™s legendary and iconic?

2 Likes

AN/M2*
THE M2 is the M2 .50 cal

The stinger was a low number hand produced weapon. The AA guns from Axis forces were modified late in the war for infantry use.

1 Like

The MG42 should have a 100rd belt.
MG34. Should have both 50 and 100rd belts. Two belts for two different BR levels.

THE M2??? there is m2 with .30 carbine, m2 with .45 ACP, m2 with 20mm, m2 light tank (37mm), m2 medium tank(37mm), m2 107mm mortar, m2 60mm mortar, m2 75mm gun, m2 155mm gun, m2 mine, m2 flamethrower and then you have m2 browning .50 cal. kinda hard to know which is the m2.

5 Likes

Usa loves their ā€œmā€

Thereā€™s even fast food chains with big yellow ā€œMā€ and clown mascots :open_mouth:

3 Likes

well if its really 50cal (12.7mm) its gonna be a hand cannon, enough to take out light armoured vehicles if the angle is right, you could potentially take out the german halftrack frontally and destroy its engine, now im not entirely sure how thick the windshields are but if its less than 15mm you should be able to crack it, and this is a mere example, and of course you should have no problems with the light vehicles and light tanks from japan as they have similar armor probably even less, IRL the Ha-Go and similar ones could barely take 30.cals if the angle is right even that would be enough to kill the crew inside, thats most likely not implemented, and the chance you meet light tank at rank 3 is also pretty low.

i thought they like chick fil A (idk how to spell it my country dont have it here but it does sound delicious)

If they got it too early the rowdy camp that complains ā€œgermany has most contentā€ would explode.

I reckon it will come (aim high 250 rounds :stuck_out_tongue: ). And it will be biblical

5 Likes

You just have to know what youā€™re talking about
M2 Heavy Machine Gun
M2 Medium Tank
M2 Flamethrower
M2 Light Tank
M2 Carbine

Theyā€™re categorized. Each one is its own list of ā€œModel Xā€ or ā€œMX.ā€ However, ā€œTHEā€ M2 is the M2 Browning. Ma Deuce.

I wouldnā€™t mind. A longer belt wouldnā€™t necessarily make the mg that better. You could merely sustain fire longer, the rest would remain the same.

And before long, those would spray too long would wonder where all their ammunition went :sweat_smile: (happens with the LAD. It got 300 ammo total, but only one refill. Ppl forget that.)

Youā€™re so polite when describing commieboos! (even burgerboos, who REALLY had less content for a while, never bitch as much) Do you perchance, have some Canadian blood?

but eh. those wonā€™t be found in br1 anywayā€¦ I really rarely go br 5 nowadays soā€¦ eh.

1 Like

Hello there. Can you PWETTY PWESSE be more specific with mission data?

" * Kill 60 enemies using a machine gun."

We have machine guns on tanks - I tried that - did not work. Tried plane - no kills recorded.

So I took my machine gunner squad, build a heavy machine gun - It still counted no kills. And it was really suprising to me.

It should say ā€œhandheldā€ or ā€œinfantryā€ or whatever that will give us simple yet direct information.

Thank you for reading my feedback.

3 Likes

Relatable. Sadly we donā€™t have magical infinite ammo box like in BF.
But we have dumb bots that can give free ammo as long as they are alive (so not for long).

1 Like

Veeery weird. Unlike tanks or aircrafts, that count as vehicles kills, MG emplacements are supposed to count as actual MG kills.

No Canadian. Got Manx Blood!..somewhere along the lineā€¦

1 Like