Upgrades to the Battle Pass in Enlisted

unique camoflage patterns ***

Ah it is very much

Unique camouflage, and more importantly, maxed stats/stars. Only sensible way to have a max lvl tank, their silver order PARTS prices are a no go. So get your favourite tank a bit more turret traverse!

24 June USA ? EU ?

Like most explosives, it’ll still kill you but not the enemy 2 feet away from you.

Ok so currently its 8:40 Eastern Standard Time in the US PM and Battlepass reads this:

bp when

So assuming the 14h 19m refers to my pc that would be …

9PM pluse 14 hours it is now June 23rd so 14 hours from 9PM would be 11AM Eastern Standard Time in the US on June 24th…

I also notice that a new day for BP for me starts at 3:00 AM any given day.

Sounds like it will be on the 24 EU but your pc may show a time … ???

Erm no, you do not get six new soldiers. You receive one golden troop order that you can pick one of six available tier V soldiers. Same with the vehicles.
__

We need more academy return orders. Four in 80 days means we can only return two tier V soldiers in just over two and a half months. Which IMO makes rename(10) and customisation(20) orders useless. Why bother customising units if you can only ever return two tier V in eighty days?
Suggestion thread

I wish after receiving an award you could still see which were free and which required the pass, as you could with the old(brown background). When someone asks you what the pass allows you to get over free you have no way of telling.

There is also an offset to the screen background on 21:9 (marked below in red) and an image repeat that just looks messy (marked in green).