Upgrades to the Battle Pass in Enlisted

I don’t know, it looks like a reskin of the Vg 1-5 they wanna add in Berlin. It uses weaker cartriges. So a regular g43 might be better

feel free to scream muh P2W then and make your own interpretation of the poorly translated article without waiting for further explanation from keofox.

Well the article is pretty clear in this point about buying golden weapons, no need to wait clarification UNLESS they change something and then go “eh translation error” :joy:

difference is that the VG 1-5 is for assaulter while the Gewehr 43-30 mag for every trooper :smirk:

If we can buy entire squads of G43 kurz carbines or M2A1s, remind me and I will create a thread that says you were correct, big brain style.

nah i am good and humble, but thanks

1 Like

Yeah…
They should probably change that, as I doubt any assaulter would drop his full auto smg for a semi auto CIVILIAN MILITIA one… :thinking:

Agreed on both

I m crazy enough to equip a full assault squad with the schmeisser mk36. I only need 2 more lol.

1 Like

madlad :joy: :smile:

Questions:

• Are the vehicles part of BP2?

• Will you be able to just buy unlimited amount of those “Unique” and “rare” weapons?

• Will there be only one golden ticket for solider and weapon each?

I suppose we will find out in couple days

Will BP2 last the same amount of time as BP1 did?

Hi, I’ve an ask, Is it a problem when we do suggestions naming another games or no Gaijin’s licenses?

Other games have been referenced regarding potential features and stuff like that but discussing other games so far as playing them or advertising is a no-no (i think)

1 Like

Great they are tweaking stuff and thinking outside of the box hopefully it will be sensible seems quite exciting doesn’t it … !!!

I like the Back Pack Nuke Infantry Guy maybe I will be able to take an Objective …

new battle passc

2 Likes

He got parachute also? Mayby its replacement for bigger bombs

More like “If I can’t have it then nobody can!”!

:dizzy_face: :rofl:

:upside_down_face:

They not new and not unical

Im very interested in these new additions, but Im alittle unimpressed with the “new” tanks, I would feel it better that the tanks be actually new to the game, possibly a 105 sherman for Normandy?

1 Like