[UPDATED] RO2 Soviet Voiceline Mod V0.3 + Risingstrom Japanese Voiceline Mod V0.6

German “player” only have vo_player_enlisted_soldier_melee_charge_06&07, 01-05 are using “soldier03” lines I believe?

Could you tell what’s the issue with them?

Just the bayonets?

I feel like I hear my Italians say “need enemy coordinates” and stuff in Russian as well now, which is confusing as to how that could happen.

Yeah, could you tell more what you mean here?

Could you elaboate on this too, please?
Currently making a German VO mod.

‘enl_vo_de.assets.bank’ have only ‘vo_player_enlisted_soldier_melee_charge_06’ & ‘vo_player_enlisted_soldier_melee_charge_07’ lines, ‘enl_vo_de.assets.txt’ also only lists 2 lines above.
Yet, ingame, when charging with a melee weapon as German, player char will use other lines.
While I was making a German VO mod I began to suspect it uses lines from ‘vo_enemy_enlisted_soldier01_melee_charge_0x’ or ‘vo_enemy_enlisted_soldier03_melee_charge_0x’, as charge lines were also changed for player when I changed lines for soldier01’ & ‘soldier03’ bots.

1 Like

unless i am mistaken, ( which it’s a possibility )

i remember that, in vanilla, a subordinate has the same vcs of german main player charinging.

which, the same happens with italian charge voice lines that plays the russians ones.

yes. since i both run your and @Astulian mods ( uk & us ones ),
only bayonetes.

which i can remember happened pre merge too.

the voice lines that that have been coded, for both the allied playing as uk / it you can hear them play other nations lines.

not to make accusations around, but someone has been very lazy with the voice lines

which it’s either the coding, or copy and pasted lines. which it’s a mix of the two.
( no, not any of you. DF primarily )

soldiers 2 / 3 from uk uses the same voice lines of main ge for charges.

1 Like

I’m afraid you have me confused with someone else - I have not posted any mods in this forum.

That said. I absolutely sure german player charge lines use some lines from german soldier 01/03.

yeah sorry. i meant to “@” the other guy who actually made the mod i play with @AutumnBlu

1 Like

is there a version where Italians don’t speak Russian?

1 Like