⭐ Update «Stronger than Steel»

It seems like I will never be able to max stars my Persh :((

9 Likes

Am i the only one who thought the “This feature will be released seperately…” was relevant to the previous paragraph and not the next one?

11 Likes

@Keofox
What’s story with the ammo for the Hei Auto? really?, not cool, why such discrepancy with the ammo?

4 Likes

I assume yes, since we know this for quite some time already.

1 Like

Hello, please fix the reload of the G41(M). It reloads like the old G41(W) before the merge.

I literally want to give you money for this squad, but it is broken.

5 Likes

had the same problem. You need to get in to battle and gain at least some XP to make it work.

absolutely wonderful gun.
Very enjoyable to use.

The ammo is a problem tho.
Decided I only will run it on my engies.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Bayonet on the Type Hei Automatic misplaced

image-113

This update is perfection! I got my tank finally, all is good in the world now.

Japanese tanker goggles are still…

image-94

1 Like

M2 uses almost intermediate cartridges, while the type hei uses rifle rounds, it has the same ammo as the other full auto rifles with rifle rounds
AVT/AVS 15/45 = 60
FG 42/T20 20/40 = 60
Type Hei Auto 30/30 = 60

10 Likes

Ho-Ri production tank destroyer need better default color for camouflage like green color its gets too easyly spotted and bombed by planes every time other issue i have is Type Hei automatic rifle that back thing when firing jump up constatntly and fill screen and its hard to see trough it

1 Like

i Did a double take when I read it too…but since I tried it on test server I figured they meant the following (premium squad slot)

Someone may be grumpy now. :smirk:

6 Likes

There will be an exclusive slot for one premium squad in your army!

No event squad slot? This break my heart :confounded: :weary:

14 Likes

Very nice!

can’t activate nvidea reflex, someone?

at last

a bit disappointed in not many additions or improvements to both the editor and customs.

or like… the equipment selector.

but i’m… accustomed by now.

greateful of leaning “rework” and AIs finally able to use AT weapons.

i’m still a bit unsure about the wonderless AI that were supposed to use mortars though.

9 Likes

Just because its so easy to only leave feedback on the numerous faults, Thought I’d say that the video is quite good this time around too, unlike the last one.

The last one about the BR system really should be linked in game for reference for new people, as much as you have catered to getting the game ready for being new player friendly, there are still gross oversights, as it seems that you think that just because you know the game that they will too.

1 Like