⭐ Update «Stronger than Steel»

“How dare you add another vehicle in a tree I have yet to begin researching?!”

4 Likes

I’ve also noticed an the latest release that either matchmaking is placing me in non-NA servers or the netcode has some issues because I get frequent periods of dropped packets and have had full-on connection drops despite being on a reliable 1 gbps symmetrical fiber connection.

1 Like

Since the update, my game crashes regularly. Great!

2 Likes

You are not the one.

1 Like

It’s absolutely ridiculous. Having the Pacific limited to lower BRs kept it fairly realistic.

It’s completely unfun to have the Japanese equipped with fantasy weapons. It destroys the game and makes me not want to play.

2 Likes

I posted some more information about Panzer-Brigade 150. in this topic:

https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/english-speaking-tankers/139196/10

1 Like

I think it will be importent to learn about their standards from this ridiculous “harmonization mode”:

20240320_064927_ci
20240320_064937_ci

4 Likes

Either this update or last was meant to fix audio and footsteps, but it never did.

90% of surfaces still make no sound, therefore any increase to their volume is irrelevant.

Good news. They also updated the number of hackers in the game. Seems every other is loaded with trigger bots or one-shot kills from extreme distances by non-snipers. AI gunners now don’t even shoot until the enemy is almost ramming my plane. 20mm AA doesn’t destroy balloons (a little thing but indicative of the rest of the update. 1 step forward… 2 back.) And the best… introducing the Pershing which only served 2-3 months at the end of the war was this game going down the sh*tshow path.
Way to go, boys!!! :smiley: :+1:

so many whiny people complaining on some little problems here, why yall just enjoy the game? Having great experience in this game and with this update , game running good and fine no fps or connection problems either. Looking forward for the steam release.

3 Likes

Sorry but after Merge ur Game is Trash and Pay to win only. Ur Menu is the baddest on Console… I have thousands of Hours Gameplay in Enlisted but with the Merge Update i dont play this Game because its only Trash with BR Levels etc. That Destroy so much. What for Noobs tested this Update and say thats good unbelievable. :-1:

1 Like

Can we get our good APCBC in all of our 75’s as well? At least the American ones. The British ones can keep their crappy AP slugs

Then why are you here?

1 Like

Great job on the overall improvements of the game; but please fix the blurry guns texture on Playstayion 5

1 Like

Everytime a player quits Enlisted to go play COD, both community’s average IQ goes up one notch.

2 Likes

PREACH!!! Before adding anymore content they need to fix that issue ASAP!

2 Likes

end the ( army change settings ) it seems in the middle of games which are custom the game freezes which is deliberate or not but once game starts no one should be able to join it - its ridiculous 4 v 4 this 8 v 4 and the Chinese always do this when their loosing half a dozen join the game

end the demotion when you kicked from a custom game they seem to do it all the time

Why are enemy tanks in safe zones twenty whatever the measurement is and I’m not safe 200 away from the zone, I’ve been at my ammo refill and had grenades plummeting me. Either do away with the barriers or make them the same

Since the update my soldiers wont load into game. Heck when I’m “home” and click on my squads it takes FOREVER just for them to load in to look at. Something really bad happened. I’ve tried updating my drivers, well I’ve tried everything except a complete reinstall. This is VERY frustrating . I have membership too and can’t even play.