Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Buff German Obrez dmg to 4.7 with 4.1 it’s just worthless.

1 Like

Well, they just remade greyzone (spawn protection) into a gameplay factor. Rather than solving greyzone tanks issue, they just introduced greyzone infantry to the game.

I really don’t understand how can someone adjust that. The whole concept of this guerrilla class is fundamentally toxic.

I still wonder why this gimmicky class was needed in the first place… They could have easily just remove greyzone for all classes.

And instead work on something they’ve promised a literally year ago. For example super Pershing or camos for APCs.

But whatever… I am just disappointed.

13 Likes

i just remember that there is supposedly a manchuria event when is that gonna happen?

1 Like

It’s funny that this smg has weaker damage stats than the tiniest, weakest pistol in game :thinking:

But it’s for axis so it fits the trend…

5 Likes

I didn’t even bothered to try the weapon. For low BRs, I have the captured pps. And for high BRs, I have the captured ppsh (Without circumcision ofc)

1 Like

Pretty much. I don’t see the use of it.

I’m just surprised (not really, it’s the usual bias) that they just HAD to give the axis one, specifically, that low damage compared to the Soviet version.

Imagine those commieboos who whined about mp40 doing 0,1 more damage per round than the ppsh41, how much they would complain without end about it :laughing:

Commandos will just use normal smgs for all sides.

3 Likes

is the obrez not a pistol slot weapon? that seems… a little backwards.

no it an smg

Well, both weapons are ridiculously pointless. It’s not like Soviet players would prefer obrez over pps42/43 anyway.

1 Like

they probably just use normal ppsh box tbh

Next please add this as a golden order weapon

6 Likes

I said PPS, because I wanted to compare BR2 weapons with each other.

Ppsh box is BR3.

1 Like

oh i thought you meant for br3

also it my fault for forgetting that obrez is br2 i thought it was br3 sorry

1 Like

Everything is fine and dandy.
But @MajorMcDonalds does it mean we will only get the FFI as an event squad for the Allies? I thought that the Japanese also deserve a nice event Guerilla squad.
Especially after the copy paste uniform and weapon which the devs gave to their Guerillas. I will not lie I am a bit sad in this regard.
Was expecting to see these guys in the trailer. But this is how I feel like as of now.

5 Likes

i mean there is only the frenchie in the trailer so there might still be hope? maybe?

1 Like

A little teaser would have been much appreciated. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

yea i guess the only thing we can assume is the french come with some sort of semi auto rifle

1 Like

Yep. These guys were leaked much earlier. But I was a bit hyped thinking that they will also add a corresponding event squad for Japan. Which is quite logical in my honest opinion.

1 Like

The only French thing on them is a silly looking armband…

They could’ve made a very cool civilian resistance squad with civilians outfits but no… eh.

1 Like

I was summoned which gun do you mean I haven’t seen it show me a pic and I will try to answer you

1 Like