Update 0.6.2.68

it a visual bug

for example if you get 350 from box and play one it wont disappear

and when you get more it will stack and wont disappear

the only way to get rid of it is to log out

1 Like

Bipod fix when? They are only partially fixed i’m tired of my gun being placed into window’s frame most of the time.

4 Likes

Agree too also: wHen 1o0 RoUnDS GE bElT fED MG?! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Yes we have heard you, we will be adding RPD to the Soviet tech tree - Your Dear Darkflow

No pls no i don’t want to suffer anymore : (

What I don’t like is the account transfer option not existing in enlisted but war thunder players getting the option to transfer user data from console to the PC accounts, so the items I paid good money for including a years worth of premium doesn’t go to waste after having paid for it, my Xbox kicked the bucket and my PC is ready to go but i am not grinding back all my hard work to get my items back, can that be done? Especially since the items in question also aren’t available anymore such as different unique weapons as well as the premium BAR squad for the allies and axis, they had the extra XP buff and I still have 6 months worth of premium still usable on my Xbox version, I also have a few different premium characters such as Audie Murphy, not to mention I have unlocks going up to the M10 GMC and the 1919A6 that took forever to unlock

Hello
I bought the Ramcke team of parachutists, I found that the appearances you buy do not correspond with the appearance they have in play, especially the helmet which turns into a cap once arrived in the game, will it be reviewed quickly?

please fix the new bug with the paratroopers and the UI whih is blocking.
the cap is behind the UI but instead of being able to jump there with the paratroopers the UI is blocking it. you only can jump out far, far behind or deep in the greyzone on the right.

2 Likes

fkk me in the ass, it still not fixed, Devs please Buff the Silver amount earned, getting Spare Change from BS aimbot from bots shots you from a mile away is dewarding, please fix the game.

The customization of the Ramk Parachute Brigade is too perfunctory. Wearing sand colored clothes in Moscow, Stalingrad, and Normandy is as comical as shouting to the enemy, ‘Come and hit me!’

Please ask dear Darkflow to take the uniforms of the German paratroopers, air force field divisions, and glider squadrons seriously. The uniforms of the 91st division are army uniforms, but their unique split camouflage field uniforms have never appeared before. The third paratrooper division does not have its own independent customization options, specifically, all Fallschirmj ä ger units do not have their own independent customization options and correct equipment to wear. The customization of the Ramko paratroopers is also very perfunctory. In the cold Stalingrad, Moscow and the salient wearing shorts and sand colored clothes is as funny as shouting “come and shoot me” at the enemy. The collar of the EMP team was also mistakenly made bright yellow, which is correct. The color is green, and all defense units do not use the 43 field hat and swamp camouflage cover up, There is also the correct color for the split camouflage, even if Darkflow does it, it will not be released, just like the ammunition bag of the Ramk paratroopers. As early as when the paratroopers first released it, I found it in the custom mod. Unless we stop purchasing and protesting, calling for it is optional for them

1 Like

All Fallschirmj ä ger units do not have the correct uniforms, and the custom options for changing camouflage on both the head and body are uniform. I think they will treat everything as invisible except for suggestions that can help Darkflow gain more benefits. There are no unique officer hats or 43 field hats, no winter uniforms, and weapons and equipment are almost haphazardly pieced together. There are too many problems, and we don’t spend money to buy these. We have the right to pursue value for money services

1 Like

We have already raised the issue of customizing the Ramk paratroopers many times, but Darkflow’s handling only adds a pair of pants, and they have not taken us seriously unless we continue to call for and stop purchasing it

Bug report: when i want to repair my vehicle i press botton T, but my tank crew take out there TNT. I set TNT button is 6. it shouldn’t use tnt rather than repair tool.

1 Like

have you considered its not a bug, its a feature

Honeslty I this update broke the game. So many UI bugs and randlm bugs ive witmesed in game since the update.

1 Like

I haven’t got my hat yet!! Me asking is as good as you asking :stuck_out_tongue:

I have already wasted 1.5 million silver coins for the two ANZAC teams in the box, but Darkflow only gave me one Japanese team. I feel very frustrated. Regarding the hat, I strongly support you and must make Darkflow take this game seriously instead of constantly making some irrelevant updates