Update 0.6.1.14

50k silver like in WT :rofl:

hopefully they would do loop check

while user has squad → reroll, backed up with an index check, if index > than squads offered (user owns all event squads) break and give them a weapon etc

Is the veteran box not random?

i want to know the status on high br AT gun is it far from Soon™ or is it close?

1 Like

The way I would do it is… The ones you own shouldn’t be in the box pool anymore.
If they were, and you would get some pathethic compensation for them, it would significantly reduce your chance of getting the remaining squads.

6 Likes

:pray: let hope this is the case :pray:

2 Likes

Please forward to the devs that truck brakes barely function at all now
Like 50-100m to come to a full stop
Which is new for this (the last big changelog patch)

1 Like

This screenshot is so neat

Please also fix the vehicle spawn on Seelow Heights invasion? There is no way to drive a motorcycle out of the spawn from this small piece of land on the river:

4 Likes

Hun since when enemy can grab the pistol of dead person so you can identify the sound wasn’t the right one?

You can’t pick up someone’s pistol

But let’s say it like this:
You’re playing as Germany against the US
The US soldier uses the colt swartz and shoots at you
outside of reloading sounds, the colt swartz was completely silent
now it’s fixed

6 Likes

I know I’m dreaming but I’m still going they scrap it for the ability to replay old missions you didn’t get rewards from. Say at least six months after the event ends.

I wonder when we will finally see the Soviet Union versus Japan event? I’ve been waiting for it like a blessing.

any plan on the HE-TF round from flak truck? or is it gonna remain like that? just want to know tbh

1 Like

All in due time, my friend. :slight_smile:

(Also commonly referred to as Soon™)

4 Likes

Will the performance issues be fixed soon? While not unplayable its been running much worse for me after 0.6.0.61, I believe

1 Like

Yeah sometime in pacific, when spawning I have a black screen for 4 sec

Never had that but I have significantly worse FPS

1 Like

“SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN” tm

2 Likes

So it was just worded weirdly in the patch notes.

Could you improve the smoothness at the start of the track texture as well? It is weirdly cut off