Update 0.5.3.34

Oh son of a b… should’ve unlock the halftrack yesterday

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/pIDGO1vREfa8 - well, here we go.
Seeing how some people got their free reroll I might have to visit support.gaijin.net later as well, ugh.
Can’t wait for that delightful conversation.
Still waiting for a meaningful resolution on that whole Breda disaster from them

No Pershings :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Because as I have already learned, this isn’t major update. Pershings will most likely going to be released alongside with steam release.

5 Likes

I know.

I just thought this update was going to be a major one, like they usually do NEAR the end/start of battle passes.

I had hopes…

3 Likes

Has the frame drop issue been resolved? I can’t play the game.

2 Likes

Why would the special uniform not be available in Stalingrad? I still dont get that.

Its part of the reason why some people even unlocked the squad in the first place, it must be some spaghetti code they are afraid to touch otherwise It makes no sense.

Oh since it’s a qol thing.

When will we get the promised additional slot, for premium/event squads?

If ever?

9 Likes
Spoiler

There is a new unique body armor for Fedorov MG squad in Berlin customization - a steel brestplate with DSHK belt over a summer shirt with cape. But some guys a still running in shirts.

I made a bugreport just in case. ( funny how you can press "I have the same issue!’ on reports you yourself created).

1 Like

No low tier paras for Germany, has this been been considered? Was it approved or rejected?

6 Likes

May I inquire as to what the numbers were in the previous version? It is quite difficult to comprehend whether or not the change is a buff or a nerf without reference. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Need a bug report for a bug report

3 Likes

So i dont see this in the patch but i assume it not a bug (unless i skim over it) but mg placement now have a cone that tell you where it can shoot which is amazing tbh

8 Likes

The soldiers faces they more randomized than ever after this update specifically details on their faces like bruises facial hair etc.

Hey dev, don’t forget poor armaguerra. It still only has 30 rounds in total. Pls show Italy some respect.

3 Likes

yet axis up and down,left and right aiming it’s still LESS than allied ones ^^

Thank you for once again ignoring the premium paratroopers.

But hey the Soviet para’s deserve proper customization right? Unbelievable.

6 Likes

The fallschirmjäger with fg 42 potatoes launchers have not been fix that a lie. They still have wrong german collar tabs, as those are from the heer, and not from the luftwaffles. The Italian paratroopers yes they been fix. Premium still has same problem which are the helmets and missing one other outfit color the bright green one from the fallschirmjäger with fg 42 potatoes launcher. I hope this will be fix please

5 Likes

The bug that sends you to BR 5 games when you switch your line up BR from 5 to 2 is back… :tired_face:

I was sent in a Normandy match with my BR 2 british line up. And as I was building a rally point I just saw the killfeed : FG 42…

4 Likes