Update 0.5.3.34

Bug, will be fixed later

2 Likes

Yes, someday. Atleast it’s not rejected, it’s all i can say)

8 Likes

The ultimate goal of what I want is that we can physically choose what we want on our screen like if we want ammo displayed or kill feed displayed or objective progress at the top displayed or the mini xray screen displayed when using tanks and anti tank weapons. I don’t think much is planned to do this so I’m just begging for a single toggle button to greatly improve qol

4 Likes

Looks good guys. Keep up the good work

7 Likes

Always glad to see improvements to the grofting meta

Not seeing it. Engineer from both event squads missing free reset as well.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yea we literally have zero control over UI and at least something must be done.

I’ve been asking for kill feed off feature for years.

1 Like

To be honest all pre-merge soldiers should have free full perk reset.

It’s not my fault RNG was giving me BS perks and I need to pay to delete them now.

5 Likes

bypods when? <3

5 Likes

I suggest to make a report on bug report website.

Its always nice to see a huge tons of bug fixes. Even though you kinda missed one. My account and perhaps some others are missing torso clothing for Normandy allies squads. I reported the bug 2 months ago. Here’s the link to my bug report.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/4CKrfwAU4mcr

2 Likes

Would be nice if those, and some other weapons, didn’t actually drop the magasine when performing a non-dry reload animation, as the magasine is still in your inventory. The visuals conflict with the practical effects.

8 Likes

now garand is a good gun, cant imagine using it against g43 before

1 Like

Is there a secondary Garand ping now?

Professional achievement/trophy is broken any chance on this getting fixed?

Event task was skipped one day, please fix.
It starts on 2/1, with a two-day cycle, so it should be refreshed tomorrow, not today

6 Likes

What’s the default for this setting? I changed it to something else that, frankly, also didn’t work very well. Lol

Nice, but we still need a balance fix to italian paratroopers and a dispersion reduction, (especially for all SA)

We ask for this so many times already.

4 Likes

My progress on the event has just been deleted :frowning:

4 Likes