Update 0.4.0.139

Oh, I misread you. now I understand the problem.

4 Likes

This is a nice improvement in AI, and hopefully the development team will continue to move in this direction.

Can I order my team to throw grenades or smoke bombs, or order them to use rifle grenades to be flexible?

As Keofox may know, in the early days, we might have ordered the AI members to set off smoke bombs on the training ground.

2 Likes

They use it automatically and you can order them as well

Idk for granade luncher, that is secondary fire so maybe you need do it manually

1 Like

even the rally point which you built is also invincible.
cant broke by yourself

Where is formation on ps5 now? I can’t see it in context menu?

1 Like

Thank for explain

2 Likes

Please… When facing a team of the same level as an enemy, Germany is at a significant disadvantage. Also, most of the battlefields that have been nerfed now are where Germany is attacking. The Soviets already have a number of advantages in defense, and now even the occupation rate will be on their side.

2 Likes

This update is one good step forward, i hope that many future updates will focused on AI capabilities. Keep it up :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Found it, it’s fine don’t worry, I like the change.

Any chance Hispano 20mm got stealth buffed @1942786

No I can’t, How to?

1 Like

Its seems there is something wrong with the current AVT40, after the weapon changes the stalingrad one has the same damage as the buffed AVS36 while Berlin one has the same damage as the nerfed SVT. which one is the correct one?
avt40

Also since the bolt action buff there is an inconsistency (at least when you campare it to other bolt action families) with both the sniper and grenade launcher version of the Kar98. Currently the regular Kar98 damage is higher at base than both sniper and pre war sniper, while the grenade launcher use the same base damage as the regular sniper one. Other bolt actions like the Lee Enfield and Springfield have the same damage between the sniper, grenade and regular one with the only difference being ROF and the damage reduction over range.

2 Likes

i dint read the smoke part sorry, nope smoke dont work as fair i see they dont trow it, only normal granade instead are used automatic by them but rarely, granade luncher still manual use

@1942786 how many type of granade bot can automatically use?

1 Like

I can’t order my team member to use it, it seems that the player’s squad’s AI doesn’t use it automatically, only the AI player’s squad will use grenades to attack infantry and dynamite packs to blow up tanks

2 Likes

I like that the doctors when you don’t control them try to heal people and that they try to put the medical boxes, now the only thing missing is that these boxes have their own icon like the ammunition boxes on the minimap, I know that very few people use them, but I want to believe that it is because they are hard to find, so one way to help people, would be to do this, I hope it will be added in the future

my only issue that i noticed more though, is that my bots tend to use sidearms more than primaries:

6 Likes

A surprising development to be sure, but a welcomed one!

A touch of optimism is always nice now and then.

Thank you for your hard work on this one, dear developers!

2 Likes

Thank you for report, forwarded

5 Likes

ofc but that is much more bearable when you know that there is always some bot somewhere behind buliding rally even when not on good spot but once destroyed , the other rally should be on its way if i understand this update right and that is cool

2 Likes

I absolutely hate the new pie menu. Please revert it or at least give us the option to switch to the old one.

4 Likes

i love the AI changes , hopefully one day the AI might drive/pilot :slight_smile: now the custom battles might be much better place to play

For a second i thought that changes you made for weapons are more radical than changing stats and attributes of current weapons, i would welcome if some weapons in certain campaigns were removed or substituted by something else that would be more historical, so pls consider this

ofc thanks for good update :slight_smile:

4 Likes