TODO list about custom games for dev

Bug fix

• [ ] Bug Fix: reenter room bug, fix this issue and allow players reenter same room and swith factions profiles / Dont auto put players in game unexpectedly

• [ ] Improve custom server stability, automatically recovering from abnormal conditions, especially on weekends

Customized

• [ ] Allow custom game modes to patch players existed squads profiles.
    • [ ] let preset custom profiles work with players own profile (prepend or append some preset custom squads)
      • Spend 10,000 points to deploy a nuclear bomb plane etc.
    • [ ] configure players own profile with personalSpawnCost conditionly by weapons or squad_id_name

Grind

• [ ] Allow custom games to progress event missions

• [ ] Allow custom games to progress premium battle pass missions

• [ ] Allow custom games to grind squad and members XP upgrade

Commercialize

Provide better commercialization functions for custom rooms, and payment allows you developers to focus more on improving custom games

• [ ] premium dedicated server

etc.

11 Likes

absolutely.

and if you allow me to chain in and add few:

and for prem servers:

1 Like

ability to give a Name to Lobbies

Hm yes, this would definetly not backfire at all.

“JOIN HERE BEST LOBBY”

“18+ VOICE CHAT ONLY SIMULATOR NO BEGINNERS”

“***********'s TDM lobby”

And so on.

TBH it would be funny first.

Spend 10,000 points to deploy a nuclear bomb plane etc.

The idea, to be able to win entire matches on your own is very good. Something similar to War Thunder’s nuke mechanism.

Improve custom server stability, automatically recovering from abnormal conditions, especially on weekends

Imagine adding server meshing to enlisted… gargantuan sized maps with thousand of players…lag free. One can dream. This should be of highest priority. (not server meshing, but improving stability)

Allow custom games to progress event missions

I still don’t see how this could not be exploited. I would start a custom lobby and farm the 20k xp on bots. Same for squad xp grind etc.

Anyway,

Most suggestions i can agree with. I have some more, less important ones:

• Spectator mode for lobby creator; Ability to fly around the map like in the editor;

• Or even manipulate the level in-game. Arma reforger has a similar thing where you can add objectives to the map in-match.

• Auto update all mods button.

• Notification for outdated mods. When pressing the mods tab, the game would fetch info from the sandbox to check for version number.

1 Like

In Neverwinter online, before the developers broke the editor, you were given 4,000 diamonds every day for completing 4 custom missions. This amount was not so large that it would break the economy of the game, but no one wanted to neglect it. Enlisted can do a similar thing, paying for the time spent in the mods with requests for appearance or money, or both currencies.

1 Like