The new thompson NKVD squad is amazing

Allies should get the drum tommy gun 100 rounds, for tech tree.

It’s absurd soviets get it but not allies. Drum tommy is a better option than a proto ar in my opinion :thinking:

6 Likes

Yea but the Allie do need an AR for the engineer event so getting both should be nice (if it happen)

1 Like

Yeah. As much as I would like to second your opinion it doesn’t look like we are going to get one. Perhaps they can go for the Thompson Automatic Rifle instead. It fired the experimental Remington cartridge (A nice hybrid in-between the .45 ACP and the .30 cal). We also need a TT AR since the US alongside Japan is slated to get its assault engineers. Let’s see what they end up adding. Hoping for the best.

Soviets don’t get it in tech tree. And americans already had one paywalled. But anyways they should add one in tt. Just don’t understand this crying.(and about mg39 too… why it should have 100 mag?)

Eh, I don’t want other weird proto ARs… allies deserves it’s very own TT 100 rounds tommy.

1 Like

Like the Axis with its MG42 with its 250 Tape and 1800 Rate of Fire To be fair

Let’s see what happens. Fingers crossed. (P.S. Major said in one of his streams that the devs are ‘considering’ a potential AR for the US. So there’s that.)

1 Like

I mean, I don’t even use the new T20 for my allies. I find it gross… (I only use 2 t20e gold orders). I still have m2 carbines. I’m not a fan of power creep prototypes…

1 Like

I respect your opinion. But I really like these prototype weapons.

3 Likes

Would love to see this as a TT with 1400 rof like it had and a hundred round Tommy in there TT

1 Like

There is a third possibility as well. There is also a 50 round version of the Chicago Typewriter in the mods editor. They can add this weapon as a folded option alongside the current 50 round Thompson in-game. That is the least they can do.

Us have something for the AR role (m2a2,Hyde or some french/UK prototype) but Japanese haven’t nothing, the only gun was the type full auto Hei and is used for the SF role, I guess Japanese can get just a captured gun, imo 1916 Fedorov or m2 carabine variant

1 Like

They have the type 2 smg with 6.5 x 30mm round.

4 Likes

Actually they have one. An experimental version of the Type 2 SMG chambered in an experimental Arisaka cartridge.

Source: Japan Small Arms Balancing Discussion Thread - #66 by Killerwolf1024

5 Likes