The new season of the Battle Pass!

Did I miss the Tunisia upgrades??

I hope the other versions of the Hei Rifle will be included for the campaign to unlock regularly and not locked behind Premium Squads or Gold Orders later in the levels.

It’s really really disappointing that the older Gold Order Weapons and Soldiers are being removed. It would be more beneficial to keep them on the store for newer players or when we get another Gold Order from the Daily Login instead. I really hope this decision gets dismissed for the future Battle Passes.

MKb.42(W) (German) | Normandy, Berlin, Stalingrad

So you keep it away from Moscow because it’s absolutely ahistorical, yet you make MKb 42 H a regular unlock in Moscow, where it obviously never existed :clown_face:

i never managed to get a single gold order weapon because i don’t play much, but the extra costomization orders are perfect

Why is there no new weapon for Tunisia???

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :expressionless: :point_up_2:

I think the 5th MKB could spray the Opinion, Developers are lazy and Greedy.
Fazit: We get nothing

2 Likes

Where is my second Gold weapon order darkflow?
I don’t want another reskinned panzer III or M10 papertank…

4 Likes

Well done! But please also pay attention to the above problems and modify as soon as possible

Not passing judgment, just information.

This was hinted about at the beginning of the previous BP season:

New Battle Pass season: even more rewards! - English speaking section / News - Enlisted

There were several threads during the mid to late part of July talking about this as well.

Just pointing out that they did give us ample warning…

I know, a lot of people were unhappy about it. I thought the devs just decided not to do it at that point. I have all the guns so it isn’t much of an issue for me, I just don’t like seeing certain things removed from the game. Unless it isn’t historical or it’s broken, of course.

1 Like

A little bit affraid or what?

No, it’s just stupid - one of the main things in Enlisted that people complain about is repetitive weapons across campaigns and Tunisia is the best example of that. They had a great chance to make a unique Commonwealth vs Italy campaign, yet we ended up with a ZH-29 and a Johnson rifle. That’s how it should look, at least if I had anything to say about it: Making Tunisia more British vs. Italians.

Same question, got the elite battle pass as it mentioned a second gold weapon and I dont see it anywhere on the pass

Anybody have info on this??

1 Like