Temporarily available: Engineer squads

These soldiers sometimes remain in the shadow of the brave assaulters, but without them it is impossible to imagine a successful attack or defense. Their secret weapon is the hammer, and their main task on the battlefield is to support their team by building various structures. Of course, we’re talking about engineers!

Strengthen your army with premium engineer squads equipped with unique weapons!

From September 3rd (13:00 UTC) to September 6th (13:00 UTC), unique premium squads with the Arisaka Type 38 carbine and the Kbsp wz.38M will temporarily return to the shop for Gold!

ENGINEERS WITH ARISAKA TYPE 38 CARBINE (USSR, BR I)

In the hour of need, when the enemy was at the gates of Moscow, the Soviet command issued a wide variety of weapons from the warehouses into the hands of the soldiers. Among them were Arisaka rifles and carbines, mostly purchased from Japan during the First World War.

Compared to its counterpart, the Mosin M1907 carbine, the Arisaka Type 38 carbine has a higher rate of fire, faster reload time and, more importantly, a bayonet.

All four engineers in this squad have access to a wide range of buildable structures by default, including machine gun nests, anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns.

ENGINEERS WITH KBSP WZ.38M (GERMANY, BR III)

The Kbsp wz.38M semi-automatic rifle was designed by Polish engineer Józef Maroszek. It was a rare sight on the battlefield - only about 150 rifles were produced before the outbreak of war in 1939.

It performs well for a semi-automatic rifle: it has decent accuracy and damage, as well as convenient iron sights like of the Vz. 24. The 10-round internal box magazine can be loaded with stripper clips.

All four engineers in this squad have access to a wide range of buildable structures by default, including machine gun nests, anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns.

DISCOUNTS ON SQUADS FOR GOLD!

Also from September 3rd (13:00 UTC) to September 6th (13:00 UTC), you will receive a 30% discount on premium engineer squads with the Winchester G30M (USA, BR II) and the Type Ko rifle (Japan, BR III) for Gold!

17 Likes

Waiting for the minor update like:
skeleton

40 Likes

Any more news today?

2 Likes

Waiting for Me 262 Event:

6 Likes

I expected an event for the start of the war (1st of sep) or VJ day and end of the war (2nd sep).
I guess quite soon is actually later than SOON™

7 Likes

quite soon is actually later than very very SOON™

2 Likes

Very Soon™ - developers are finishing up fixing bugs and enacting on feedback provided from the dev server. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Okay thanks for the heads up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today is done с:

6 Likes

I hope avoiding penalty for kamikaze via suiciding through esc menu is going to be addressed.

5 Likes

will be.

12 Likes

It’s very unfortunate…
I expect great news to come out tomorrow.

1 Like

phew thought it was event or something anyway gonna go look at the price and try them out (specifically that polish rifle one)

tried it feel like g41 not bad imo

5 Likes

:-1:

1 Like

That would be so lit, count me in

5 Likes

Which genius decided to add ‘one-in-chamber’ mechanic to Kbsp wz.38M, a gun with old unfixed dual clip reload? Watching soldier insert 2 5-round clips in the rifle but ammo count changing from 10 to 11 rounds is hilarious.

9 Likes

For a moment I thought that was the announcement for the next big event. My bad I guess. Also would have loved to see some small in-game event regarding the start of WW2/ Victory over Japan (VJ) Day.

2 Likes

Soon™

2 Likes

quite Soon™

2 Likes

How much does it cost?