Tanks need a major visual overhaul

which it wouldn’t work because you would still have people stomping new players with t34s and other campaign optimal choices against new players.

also, very brave of you to assume that you can select your prefered maps and what not.

might as well never have done the merge to begin with.

but that’s not the case, is it?

i highly doubt that.

no matter how many balances you try to make, HA by nature and default isn’t balanced.

let alone if you were to make an attempt, you’d have more than 6 queues.

it simply would become a flawed game which won’t stick nor appeal to the masses of arcady players that enlisted has.

if you have a relatively sucessful business ( which i’m not claiming enlisted is, it’s… going ) you will not switch your business model or rather, target just to appease two or three people.

you might make some tests, like devs did.

and it turned out even worse than the anti merge of current build.

Not select preferred maps, not stomp noobs.

All I’m saying is this:
Your BR2 setup has A13? – you’re more likely to go to Tunisia
Your BR2 setup has LVT? – you’re more likely to go to Pacific

This doesn’t temper with BRs, balance or any noob stomping at all.

That’s exactly my point: they only tested PPSh-41 vs MP-3008 aka pre-merge.

They never tested Seagull sending you to Pacific on the same BR rather than Tunisia.

that’s how the soft rule was supposed to work.

which turned into an hard rule more than anthing, and people didn’t liked it.

not many people were in favor of it. and not many others either tried to fully defend it.

there wasn’t much to build upon.

which inevitably, wouldn’t have worked because again, you would have go against people in the same campaign with the most optimal weapons and what not.

which does happens somewhat now too.
except it’s less targeted.

have you… actually played the play test?

to be quite frank with you, judging by this comment, i have an impression that you didn’t.

anyway, guess we have to agree to disagree.

not gonna spend more cents on the matter as it’s relatively a good thread. ( and don’t wanna go off topic or get blasted by some mod because lately someone is trigger happy )

Obviously, I wouldn’t like taking BR1 and going against BRV even if everything ws historically accurate either.

I’m talking about preferred maps ON TOP of BR system, not instead of it.

Exactly what we have right now, but you are MORE LIKELY to go to Tunisia instead of Pacific with A13.

No. I was busy.
But from what I understand there were no BRs there.

What about the idea of adding a paint mode where the player has a brush and can paint the tank as he/she likes?
People who care about the appearance of their tanks are free to paint them themselves.

If I can disable this client-side, then I’m totally not against it.
But generally speaking I don’t want to see ponies and d1cks on my tanks.

2 Likes