Tank plant camo is so expensive!

Would love to actually use this feature along with other armor customization, but the prices are truly absurd. It would cost well over 20,000 gold (over $200 USD) to fully cover a standard size tank with plant camo. What is wrong with gaijin? Why do they price everything so high. I have to assume they would actually make more money by lowering prices to reasonable amounts thus allowing the average player to afford it. It’s quite sickening how they set prices.

You can only use it twice, so the final price per vehicle is 900 golds.

But yes, it’s overpriced af.

1 Like

For real? Only 2 pieces? That’s super lame. What’s even the point then at all.

Good. No bush monstering for you. Screw bush monsters

3 Likes

Just now realizing theres only 8 slots for customization to begin with.

I have never seen a tank with any kind if customization yet. Not even the wooden ski from the winter event, let alone plant camo.

The fact that appearance orders don’t offer you anything for your vehicles only adds to how restrictive customization feels as a whole.

Oh, and also plant camo will clip through parts of your tank every chance it gets. Try placing it and you’ll be hard-pressed to find a spot where it isn’t half-inclined into your armor plating. I think realism enjoyers stop even considering it at that point.

Honestly I like it like that so that we don’t become another Bush Tunder 2.0.

Bushes block the view ports in tanks. You can only put them at the sides of the tank or else you will not see anything

You can at least cover your hull. Because driver port really isn’t something important.

You will still be very easy to spot. Tanks are large and the maps are cramped + the damage indicator will all reveal your location.

Well the less I see of this, the better

The plants should change just like the clothes do. Normal leaves in normandy, palm leaves in tunisia and pacific, and fir leaves in moscow

I am not saying you’ll get some extreme advantages. I am just saying you can cover yout hull. It looks better than just cover your sides.

But it is way too expensive. I will much rather buy an cool forest camo or decals

Yes, it is. But stil cheaper than fkn customization for soldiers.
At least we have orders for those.

1 Like

We should have tank decal orders too

Germans used kinda bush camos (Tiger 142 of heavy tank battalion 501)

1 Like

In-game, that is. I know it’s authentic, what I mean is I’ve never seen someone cash out to stick some palm leaves halfway into their tank.

1 Like

Because they are intended to be used to help conceal the tank from only one angle. Otherwise it would likely be too strong to be honest.

It may be rare to see right now, I’m not disagreeing the price is fairly high ($5 US/ bush) but when used correctly on the front, they CAN make it significantly harder to locate a tank quickly.