Supply drop

I wouldn’t say worst nation at BR2…
MP40, Beretta M1, MG13, Armaguerra, Beretta 1918, PZIII N, the romanian plane (forgot the name), Mannlicher and the K98-family are fairly good and strong. US/GB are worst with their weapons and their sights. I just hate their weapons, except the bazooka and some minor stuff.

BR2 is my favorite BR right now - sometimes hard when facing BR3 soviet sweatlords (camping kv’s, superior smgs and semis, flamethrower, bazooka and rifle grenades) but managable, a nice challenge and pure joy when they got their *sses kicked. And that happens quite often.
The gap from BR2 to 3 is the most heavy and unfair one btw…

I wish those tryhards would get the message “owned by inferior BR2”.

5 Likes

Just lol.

These tasks should randomly appear in each player’s task list, meaning that different players need to complete different tasks every day. I don’t want everyone to make the game worse because of the same task.

1 Like

Germany BR2?

How is having MP-40, K98k, MG-13, Pz III N, Puma, Pz IV F1, IAR, all kinds of Stukas, now Marder + silenced MP-40, Italian paras, Flammenpanzer (if you have them) bad?

I believe it’s the gap between BR1 and BR2 – imagine not having APCs, attack planes, functioning tanks, semi autos, machine guns or any decent smgs like PPS or MP-40.

BR2 vs BR3 is difference in efficiency, but BR1 vs BR2 is literally difference in access to weapon classes and mechanics.

2 Likes

Dont forget armaguerra, beretta m1, beretta m1918 and grb 39

True indeed. It’s literally crappy WWI technology against post war weaponry.

Yeah no I don’t wanna see more of this useless stuff I can’t earn without making this game my job, can we get to the real issues of making account transfer a thing I have valuable items and unique squads and premium wasting space on an Xbox account where I can’t access the game because my console bricked itself so I would really like to play with the stuff I earned but on my PC please