Supply drop

wrong
m36 tunics had a plane tree camouflage varient.
RWW2_German_Elite_M36_Officer_s_Planetree_pattern_Camouflage_Tunic_02_atwr

which it’s somewhat represented in the game, and devs to this day, REFUSED TO FIX AN ITEM THAT CAN BE BOUGHT BY PLAYERS WITH ACTUAL REAL MONEY.

what’s worse, it took them 1 hour to remove a controversial item and reskin it, but apparently almost 1 year to fix an effing line of code.

not just.

yes but no.

a hoodie varient for more varity would be great.

but they also need to fix the tunic m36 version.

1 Like

You get axis events all the time. Someone made a list its mostly axis events

Most events have somethimg for germany/Western Axis

yes, that is why Germany specific events are so rare.
Im glad to see the improvements since 2023 when Germany was hardly mentioned let alone get a reward in commemorative events.

2 Likes

Lets go! Another Breda PG! :it:
collection-star-wars-memes

1 Like

Are we living in different worlds? Germany always gets stuff in events. What does it matter that it is ONLY germany or not?

All that sheit 20 min game for a fking spare change, Devs please fix the game

Lol all the german mains are just salty. They used to be the best faction by a long shot. Now that u.s. got a bunch of good toys that equals them off a bit more and they went a few months with out many new things they’re just butt hurt now. (Even though they have significantly more equipment than everyone else)

1 Like

Exactly theu are like that cat that starts hissing once you stop petting it.

That and because of the meme worthy 100rd german MG

1 Like

because Germany was unfairly forgotten about in events that commemorated historical battles.
You cant hold a Stalingrad event and give literally nothing to Axis, but that was exactly what happened.
It has nothing to do with being salty, its about equal representation of the sides, which has significantly improved since than, you can still find my rants under old events.

If Axis get an auto C96 while allies get a stinger, I would still be happy.
Allies need to stop being salty about equal representation.

3 Likes

If y’all are gonna talk about equality for all side y’all better start with Japan cause it have the least at the moment and for the record they still didn’t get a single event APC yet so yea German are fine give jap some stuff

Also I’m pretty sure jap haven’t even got a single reinforcement event weapon yet so yea they only got that one engraved pistol (as far as I remember)

3 Likes

Yeah ofc.
Unhistoric M2 Stinger = 50rd MG34/42? Denial of reality #1
T20 = FG42 (before the patch)? Denial of reality #2

US and USSR got far more love than axis. FAR more. At least the developers did some great work the last weeks and brought the balance back - but guys like you with this silly “salty main” horsecrap are the real reason people get pissed off. I remember times when every allied main cried a lot.

w/o NOTHING you mean. And axis was beside Japan the nation that needed it the most at this point.
Best example was the rocket radio operator event where axis got the squad as last and maybe 30% of all players got it, while the already favored US/USSR got it far earlier. The axis radio squad on first or second place would have been a kind step towards the axis mains, but nothing except more allied stuff appeared.

… people like you are the reason. Nothing more, nothing less… and their untrue and far-fetched talking.

That tells me everything about your logic. More stuff is better stuff? Oh dear…

I guess yes.

Always is a lie.
It depends on what kind of (useable) stuff.

A event only for axis is well deserved and I can’t be happier. Can’t wait to test the MP35 against US mains :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah the Japanese definitely need more stuff from events

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I apologize for my mistake. Your science popularization has opened my eyes. I thought the plane tree pattern did not have a version of the field uniform

That is why the event one is BR 4

explaining-meme

Only feedback on event so far, how many tasks do we have for each stage, each and every task requires different nation, squad (rifleman, medic) and gameplay, at least 3 was manageable this I think is just one too many!

riflemen is fine tbh but radiomen, medic and At gunner isnt for me personally

and that artillery kill too

That’s a straight up lie. We only had one great tank and everything else was inferior to the Soviets, Americans and Japanese.
Only now after they fixed FG42/II we can finally compete instead of spawning with semi auto rifles and being extremely inaccurate if you put them at full auto. We still don’t have high capacity MG like any other nation in the game.
STG44 got outclassed by prototype AS-44 that shouldn’t even be added as a TT weapon, rememer they still have Fedorov.
We still have the crappiest and least accurate smg at BR5 - Kiraly it’s a pretty much a BR3 smg while Soviets have their own Kiraly but with broken recoil at BR3 (PPSh-41 box). Germany needs to rely to much on the gold order weapons to be able to compete against overpowered smgs - having 4x Conders is a pretty much a mandatory thing. Soviets got out panzerfaust and i bet Americans and Japan will also get better rocket launchers and then advantage of having a KT will completely disappear, i hope you know that after your crying DF added Guerrilla class to counter KTs so why won’t use use that class to take them out instead of always complaining? Maybe you want press one button and make all German tanks explode?
At BR2 we are the worst nation in the game, at BR3 we are mediocre and still worse than Soviets.

3 Likes