Supply drop

Man when is Japan going to get some more reinforcements?!? I realize they only had so much stuff during the war but Got damn they need more variety (this is coming from someone who plays ALOT of axis). How is this Breda different than the GO one? Only semi auto? I see it’s BR4 and not 5 like the GO one.

1 Like

i absolutely hate these objectives. there is reason why 20k xp is so popular. it doesnt limit your gameplay…

3 Likes

I really hope this happens

GO Breda PG has a 4-round burst fire mode.

1 Like

But the event is semi auto

2 Likes

At least these only depend on you and aren’t against normal gameplay, unlike “destroy 5 planes” and no one damn takes planes or "get 1000 melee kills.

On this note, how do yall prefer completing the riflemen challenge?

• low BR bolt actions?
  • mid BR semis?
  • high BR FG/AVT?

Hm… is it even weaker besides less range I guess?

Those low br japanese flag guys

“Which did not enter mass production”
I could name a dozen or more weapons that “did not enter mass production” (of 40k) either but are TT weapons, while a WW2 gun with 40k production numbers didn’t make it beyond event assets.

i did it with high br personally i find it easier and i complete it at the same time with headshot and 4 battle

altho im gonna hate the radioman and artillery a lot tbh those are very limiting but i guess it a good time for me to upgrade my previously max radio squad (since they add ammo drop and i havent touch them for a while)

96nwne

14 Likes

too real.

Would’ve been nice to have a few loot boxes included in the rewards :wink:

2 Likes

There are 2 versions of Breda PG in the game
Breda PG

2 Likes

Both are very good. I recommend.

the CR breda isnt very good because a 4 round burst is overkill, just wastes tons of ammo

3 Likes

good for your AI squadies though, single fire for you

1 Like

The GO one was Costorican gun they bught bunch of Breda and changed some of them to fire in 4 round burst and also changed the ammo for the Breda they used 7mm mauser while Italian Breda which is the one we are getting was semi-auto and also it used 6.5 Carcano round also the italian model is early Breda PG while the Costorican one is later model though funny thing during my research I’ve heard of 30 and 50 round for the gun(I presume for the Italian variant) but haven’t been able to find any picture yet

1 Like

The plane tree camo has never appeared on field uniforms. They are issued in the form of hoodies, and Darkflow only needs to modify the texture of the existing hoodie model to achieve a perfect restoration effect. However, they did not do so

1 Like

My friend, Darkflow won’t give us a newly modeled uniform, and they even say they’re too lazy to change the camouflage texture unless we keep urging them to release a major version that focuses on correcting customization. I also want to correct that the plane tree and oak leaf are two different camouflage patterns, and the official promotional photo shows the oak leaf camouflage, not the customized plane tree pattern

1 Like