Super Controversial Opinions

I’m just gonna lay em all out here instead of fighting everyone else on all of their threads. Since everyone else wants to post their opinions, and then get mad at me when I come to dispute them, they can dispute me here. I request insults are kept to a minimum, but I know someone’ll call me an idiot

1: Battle Ratings on a whole suck. They are a necessary evil in War Thunder to keep Abrams from dominating Pz II’s, but they don’t really have a place in Enlisted. That being said, what we have now is arguably about as perfect a situation as I could ask for. You have your segregation of High and Low Tier, and I get to have BR III to fight a little bit of everyone randomly from match to match. A little bit of Kar98k action in one match, a little bit of FG 42 in the next. Keeps it refreshing and interesting. Not as fun as Enlisted once was, but I can live with this

2: ES gain is…roughly the same as SOW gain. You can earn enough ES to buy one weapon in about the same mount of time it took to earn one Silver Order for Weapon

3: The Economy is exactly how the developers want it, and we probably should just get used to it. A little debunked as of late, but still I think it rings true. The devs made it this way on purpose. You’re not supposed to unlock and buy a new thing every 3 games. It’s supposed to take time and effort, and frustrate you. This does two things. For one, it makes you far more likely to buy Preemie Time or ES/EG to speed things along. For two, and the more important one in my opinion, it keeps newbies in Low Tier for longer so they have more time to learn and grow before going into High Tier and getting their faces stomped in because they have that single BR III gun

4: For the most part, the developers have kept the promises they’ve made. I’m not going to list them all off, nor list the ones they’ve broken, but for the most part the things they said they would do they did in some capacity or another. It may not be executed in a way you liked, or to the extent you would have lived, but they did to it. Lookin at you Stalingrad Engies

5: All factions are more or less balanced. The playerbase is unbalanced

6: Console players can be just as good if not better than pc players

7: Developers listen to us and do read what we try to tell them, at least to some degree. Several changes and additions have come directly from the Forum and Reddit

If I think of any others, I’ll add em in. As is, I need to get back to work

I believe that no matter how we improve the room allocation, the disadvantages will still exist.
Just in a different form (look at Japan)

There really isn’t much difference in terms of purchasing weapons(?)
It takes an average of 6 games to get a late-game weapon

The price of silver coins is to avoid being technically crushed due to equipment upgrades. This is a fake issue.
For one vehicle we have to spend 36 games to gain experience and waste 30 games of credits
Then you have to spend tens of thousands of silver coins to upgrade a gun (but you have to upgrade at least 15 guns)

Maybe the minimum standard is achieved most of the time
But this does not affect their substandard response measures during the remaining time

player base
A group composed of monkeys, madmen, crybabies, spies and a small number of normal players

Most of the time the handles are cannon fodder.
They always like to drag down their teammates with operating modes that are not suitable for them.
It’s a shame because this is legal espionage.
Just like those airplane parasites on airplanes
The perfect preview of defeat

Reading and reference does not mean full use
As far as the results are concerned, it’s barely okay.
I’ve seen worse politicians
Facing protests against tens of thousands of people
The government will hold a closed discussion forum with no real impact.
The multiple arguments and practical cases prepared by the people’s representatives will not affect the government’s final unilateral decision.
In the end, the government will unilaterally announce that everyone has reached a consensus to end everything
Even if the people’s representatives refuse to endorse it, the government will use this announcement as the main enforcement

They listen to some opinions (nerf of impact grenades), but at the same time - ignore others:

Why are they hiding data for the players, I do not know.

There is an open and easily accessible spreadsheet with all the data right here in the forum. Not exactly hidden, but does take an extra step to reach

That means in order to progress you have to play the game. You have to suffer and grind in the mud till you figure out how to crawl, walk, then run through matches. This helps prepare newbies with the skill level necessary to take on the auto and nade spam in High Tier. I see the time it takes to move up as a good thing. The BR II and III equipment should take longer to research in all honesty

Yes, they do take their sweet time doing things. As they’ve said, they’re a small group and Enlisted is a fairly big game and they’ve taken on some ambitious projects to make it better. Could they be faster? Probably. Could they prioritize things over than constant events? Yeah. Are they going to? Eehhh probably not

Get it. You are really sensitive and are really bad at taking (but great at inflicting harm to others)

If old Enlisted was so fun, why didn’t we get more players from it, and why did people keep playing one side?

Not really.

Yeah, and next, we wonder why we get fewer players.

At the same time, you are supposed to eventually play all nations and unlock everything. So I don’t know how that plays out, but looking at the stagnating player numbers and complaints, it’s not really good.
And why should you play a game that frustrates you? You play games for fun.

And now, imagine the same devs used to sell Steam EA packs with BR3 squads and often have event squads with BR3 because that wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

Not really. no.

Puh, I think everyone can camp about the same with their 105mm Sherman.

Such as?

1 Like

This data is obtained by unpacking game data with the “WT unplack tool” and is not accessible to normal players (although it is stored on your computer in encrypted form), so it is absolutely hidden
The worst thing about this is that these things were displayed in the past and were deliberately hidden for some reason. This is absolutely bizarre. It seems that the devs don’t want players to understand their games, but not active enougth to suppress the dataminers.